Whats the highest thc % strain you can buy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by #watercharges, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Oh sure it's Og Haze Kush bred by Brian Fantana, testing at 39.6% THC, 2.4% CBD. 

2. Little rude of you not to mention the tireless efforts contributed by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.
    Just sayin

3. U tried Labrador?

4. #6 sisterwilliam, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I'm going out on a limb by saying this but if i were you, and this was my first grow, or even my second grow I would focus on getting strains that are easy to grow. There's plenty of them out there that are awesome smoke. Blueberry Headband by Emerald triangle is one that comes to mind also Bubblelicious by Nirvana is another, Northern Lights, Skunks seem pretty easy, Pakistan Valley by World of seeds. These are a couple that I've grown that are really easy and a great finished products. Lots of 'em around...SW

5. i read in a high times mag that the bruce banner #2 was the strongest strain??
    couldnt find them seeds anywhere tho.

I love high times magazine, but this is true. There are certain people that say they have a bomb strain and never release it to anyone except there closest of buds, adds a little bit of mystery to the scenario :p

7. Interesting question OP. I have seen it go as high as 35% in bud. Have not seen it higher than that. I have seen it get into the 90's with concentrates.

8. OVER 9000..........%

9. Is this true Ron? Can you site a source please? Thank you.

10. Jump into a few autos for your first grow. 18/6 lights, no need to constantly repot.. Just germ, bury, water and watch :) no need to fuck around with lights, bulbs, worrying about certain genetic deficiencies and preparing for them if they occur...

Plus, any high quality seed will be expensive. If you screw up, there's no returns desk. Autos are cheaper, bred to grow easy and yield well while being a very enjoyable smoke as well.

Come join the revolution!! Australia needs its medicinal cannabis!

IG: Eden_Australia

11. #13 Deleted member 830888, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    I have heard of some stuff that was 39 or 49% THC or something ridiculous but the highest THC I've personally encountered was some 32.8% THC OG Kush from an unknown breeder.

Be careful man because all these dispensaries that have completely different chemdogs for example from one another, most of them sucking a lot,...  the growers are getting their seeds from somewhere.

Be careful it's not you who ends up with shit genetics and make sure you've researched into who has the best (Edit: ORIGINAL) OG Kush.  If I remember correctly I had some difficulty finding one single precise source to acquire and I don't remember what happened.

Good luck.

Edit:  Also keep in mind that maybe the original OG Kush isn't 32.8% THC capable and it's not just the bad shit that isn't the real deal...

The 32.8% stuff had a strange taste I cannot describe that usually I do not like but came out good that one time that is associated with REALLY high THC strains.

12. #14 aToker, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    You can grow Skywalker OG and it can be 10% THC or 30%. It is up to how it is grown and how much experience the grower has. I can buy Blue Dream at 1% and find it down the street at 28%. I'm sorry but this is just a really stupid question. 

13. #15 motorheed, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    No , but i can tell you the heaviest stone i,ve ever had , no , not from any of Amsterdams great establishments or any of the shitty 1,s , but my mates LSD , homegrown , in mud , indoors , was blow your head off , pure headstone with no idea what body your attached to , even if your in the room yourself , strongest herb i,ve ever toked !!
    no gotta clue the thc but knowing my mate , it would have been quite high.
    kid you not its something , when he offers , i smoke slower than usual as it just attacks from outta nowhere , " fucko!!" , cant move , don't wanna move just chill out & smile through glazed yaks & do whatever planned another time!!

LSD , no idea where you buy seeds from ,thc level , how easy to grow is dead easy cause he grew them , like myself we make life easy , its no hard to grow regardless of the stains , why would breeders make strains for stoners that are hard to grow , makes no sense , their in it for the money therefore produce quality gear easy to grow
    yeh some are sturdier than others but still easy to grow , never came across a strain i couldn't grow , not yet !!
    yeh we can utilize certain equipments , nutes , additives to maximize our overall yields in our grows but would still be easy grown without these added extras , its learning to maximize our grows not how easy or hard that strain is to grow , theres a difference !!

peace & Happy new year people

14. Those stated THC levels are achieved by experienced growers with optimal environments anyways. Not something a new grower is usually lucky enough to achieve. Get a strain that's easy to grow for your environment and skill level.

15. Barney's LSD is a VERY potent strain and I have grown it several times (one plant in current room) without any issues.  It is a strong, sturdy plant that is easy to grow.  It does get people a level of high that they are just uncomfortable with tho and is certainly for the more experienced smoker.

That being said, starting with a strain that has a potential of being high in THC is a good start, but the end result is up to the grower more than the strain.

16. I got my first LSD's in soil right now, never even tried the strain yet..... Was kind of a last minute choice so I could get up to the last level of freebies....I like hearing about people having good luck with it. Every time I start a new strain I haven't tried I get some anxiety over the final product.

17. Rare Dankness is working with some heavy og hybrids....their moonshine haze is supposed to be rocket fuel and its available by seed.