Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the highest price you've ever paid for weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mandeponium, Apr 22, 2009.

1. The most I've paid is $130 for a quarter. It was some awesome dank, but damn, hurt my wallet.

Even so, 130 is not that much. I want to hear some astronomical sums!:hello:

2. I don't think you're gonna get very many honest answers here for fear of abuse. :p

3. Well for regs, i used to pay 10 for a G, but thats probably the worst price ive ever been given. For good homegrown Kush I can get 1/8th for 60, So I don't really pay much. Of course, if you're talking about just the biggest amount youve paid, I (with the help of six friends) bought a 1000 QP of Dro.

4. One time I couldn't get a hold of my dealer and my friend sold me this g of blue nano for $25 kinda pricy for weed but it was pretty dank.

5. $110 for 4-5 g of mid bud then another 5 grams of shake....didn't buy again

6. Most I've spent is $50 for 2.3 ish grams. From my normal dealer it'd be about $25.

And it was barely any better. And the smell wasn't as good :(

7. I've paid $70 for an eighth. I thought it was worth it though. It was some prime bud.

8. $50 for an 1/8. Same price as always.

9. 2k for a half pound of headies

10. 75 for an eigth. Good bud but it was not worth the price.

11. $160 for 16g. Oh god. Mids but this was when i was a noob and didn't realize i could have gotten 28 for 180!

12. Ripped: 1/8 of decent mids for 45.
    Total: 75 for a dank quarter.

13. Highest I paid was $80 for an 1/8th of ATF, legit, straight from Alaska. Totally worth it. That shit was some booooooomb. That was the first and last of it I've ever got/seen.

14. 400 for an ounce of dank.
    oh and also ive paid 25 a g of some of the dankest purp ive ever seen.

15. One of my friends payed $50 for a half gram when he didnt know anything about weed. When I heard about it I just laughed

16. Honestly I haven't found a reliable source of some dank ass bud, so the most I've ever paid was $50 an 8th for some dank ass Goo Bud.

I've smoked Pineapple Kush before and I honestly think the Goo Bud was better.

17. I've paid $600/oz before.

It was name brand and I'm in the Northeast USA... :rolleyes:

18. 150 for a quarter of lemon diesel. really isnt that bad, considering where i live though. also, it gave me a very merry christmas so it was worth it.

also, 700 for a pound of reggie. wish i could still get that

19. 140 a quarter. it was very dank