1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

whats the hardest shit you've tried?

Discussion in 'General' started by oldmantestes, Feb 26, 2004.

1. whats the most dangerous/hardcore singular drug, or combination of drugs you've tried/done?

2. Probably DXM, I don't do many drugs.

3. I snorted cocaine through my but once, that count? It burned

"I don't do drugs, just weed!"

4. acid, love the stuff.

5. wtf??

6. PCP, a joint laced with.

7. nice speedball of heroin and crack.......not a high point in my life

8. me too, i have to say weed is my fav, with acid coming in at a close second!

btw girly is that u in your avatar? if so ur hot, if not way to go u picked a hotty for your avatar :D

-:p

9. either acid or 5 MeO-DMT

10. I've always wondered that, too.

11. ditto x2

I haven't done many drugs.. I don't want to. I guess you could say.. haha. opium? maybe some pill.. I don't know.. nvm.

12. when i made the first post, i had done 5 methoxy once. i did it again about 3 hours ago and it was nuts. i was completely disassociated with my body, but i could look around and talk. moving was out of the question though.

that shit is crazy good. i highly recommend it.

ps - according to erowid, it is still legal, but i don't know how true that is. within the last year i know that AMT was criminalized and 5MeO-DMT is the same type of research chem... maybe it is legal, maybe it isn't? its fun :)

13. Weed, Shrooms,Extacy(had cocane, meth, caffine, Mdma, god only knows what else)

have to say I love pot and shrooms,

Extacy was an awsome 1 or 2 time drug, I couldn't do it on a regular basis, its the greatest feeling but man when you come down you feel like shit, don't wanna eat for like a few days, I bit the hell outta my mouth and cut my gums and tounge up, I also stayed up from 10am the first day , did ex at like 8PM the same day,and didn't go to sleep until 10PM the next day. ( so that was ex in a nutshell for me)
    BTW: I took a pymird and a superman.

14. wow, i hope you are being serious, anyways......pot, shrooms, coke, lots of opiate pills, ketamine. The ketamine was dumb, all the rest I liked.

15. lsd is the most powerful drug I've taken, but I swear I've been more messed up off an alcohol/weed combo many times.

16. all I have done is weed and painkillers and DXM... I like all of them.. I want to try ecstacy and shrooms... everyone who does them that I know tells me they are awesome... andy reccommendations?

17. i have wondered about your avatar too...
    hoootttttt :p

18. glass. and i've taken like 13 benadryl and tripped balls. that was before i realized the dangers of drugs. i was quite young at the time. i'm down for trying any drug once after i do my research about it. but weed's my favorite. uppers aren't quite my thing, but downers are. booze and pot!

19. the worst drug I've ever done is air freshener. All I have to say is: ewwww! It made me want to throw up, it gave me a killer headache, god only knows what kind of damage it caused my brain and lungs, and the high only lasted a couple minutes!
    Inhalants have GOT to be the stupidest drug ever.

Grasscity Deals Near You