Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the funniest thing you guys did in public that u now regret doin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexicanstoner, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I'm boared and just wanna see sum funny ass stuff, for me I can't thing of anything at all so you guys go ahead nd start postin ur little hearts away

2. I told a bouncer to suck it and motioned to my balls, because he thought my buddy stole something. He then walked over to the truck i was in and pulled me out. he got me in the fetal position and then drug me back in the truck and told me to ge the fuck out of there.....i was 17 and fucking retarded dude

3. Im gonna be a buzzkill and say: Don't waste time regretting what you did. Only regret the things you haven't done.. or don't regret at all.. perhaps a little bit, but not more than that. That's bullshit, and it's bad for ya.

[​IMG]

4. Two friends and I were twisted, drunk and high, after a party back in our comfy dorm rooms. We got the great idea of playing football outside at 3 A.M. but didn't have a football. We took an empty 2 liter bottle filled it with sticks and rocks to weight it down and began playing. Campus security came over due to a noise complaint and began to question us. I had my pipe, a pack of White Owls, some weed, and the bottle of Ciroc with a couple shots left, all in my bag. He began to step towards my bag and I flipped shit. Grabbed my bag and ran. I got away but was on edge for like 2 weeks. Now its a great story

5. Destroyed a store.

My friend brought a American flag to my dealers pad.

Alot of crazy shit involving alot of drugs. :smoke: