Whats the funnies thing youve seen,read, or heard today?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Valient, Apr 11, 2010.

1. For me, here is mine:

BAKED with two friends. the following happened:

Friend one: *while kinda bouncing up and down* dude, w-what if Johnny Rotten had a brother, like... named... Johnny........*looks away*
    Me: yeah?
    Friend one: Fuck man, leave me alone!
    Me: Dude, you were telling me about johnny rottens brothre?
    Friend one: Oh Yeah!hahaha. umm yeah it was cool cuz, like i had this idea. and like, what if johnny rotten had a brother? and his name was like Johnny.... *whispers to firend Two*
    Friend one: oh yeah, like, what if his name was Johnny Fresh?! of man, what if he was like a rapper, since johnny rotten was a punk, and he changed his name to PH-resh, so he sounds like....umm..... *falls off back of the couch*

i was laughing my ass off.

afterwords, i was giving my friend a hard time for beign so quiet, and he turns to me, with his head kinda at a down-ward angle, and a furrowed brow. "the crow caws at midnight". he said that with a straight face.

few hours after, when friend 1 got back from the dentist, he came screaming in, yelling about this plan thin he had. he had this old latex halloween mask, and two golf balls. he grabbed a joint, lit it, and while puffin' he cut up the mask, and stapled a long strip together, to make apouch of sorts. he turns the pouch inside out, and drops the golf balls in. from here, he unsips his fly, and puts this thing(keep in mind it was like a fake, two foot-long sack) in his pants, so its hanging out of his fly.

and just runs out the door.

dont worry, he wasnt arrested, he just got sworn out by some soccer mom.

my god today has been funny.