Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the fucking deal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Glimmer40, Jul 27, 2003.

1. I've decided that I'm gonna ask when I'm IMing w/a man if he's 420 friendly, why fuck around? I "almost" had a date you guys! He's telling me I have to drive to see him (90 miles away) & he'd give me FREE bud? What the hell? Then I told him I wanna meet in a public place like Starbucks.........& he agreed at 1st but kept insisting I come & see him RIGHT NOW! I just can't drop everything & drive 90 miles? I take care of my sweet disabled mama! I have responsibilities & too much to lose! So then.....I said, "I'm not gonna fucking bargin with you here" & he splits! NEXT!!!!! Remember, I'm the gal that is dealing w/fucking doggie custody w/my fucking lame ass ex! All the cool, tall men are back east! Harley fest was super cool! Didn't meet anyone though.........keep fingers crossed for bud & a tall man! Hee hee!
    PEACE
    LISA

2. Internet lovin could be sketchy..... be carefull an not to trustin.....idk..

3. that sucks! well good luck and i luv tall guys too! tall with black hair! bad boyz....mmmmmmm.....nice!

4. who cares about being bad....... all i care about is getting fucked up......

screw image... i am tall though...hahah

5. thats so hott! i luv tatoos!

6. sexy sexy sexy!!!! dark hair is such a turn on!!! got any piercings?