What's the first thing you've toked out of and who was it with? Lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenHoblin, Aug 29, 2017.

1. The very first time I smoked cannabis was hilarious. My 3 friends and I had never tried it and it was 4th of July. We google search how to make a pipe and find this ridiculous video of some old hippie smoking out of a water bottle with a socket. Lol (I think almost every stoner has...)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. First time smoking was out of this little glass spoon my friend had. Did it in the woods with 3 other friends when we were 15. First time getting high was a blunt. First piece I made was a shitty zebra pen 1 hitter lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hah..Never knock on us OLD Hippies..LOL
    zztop (2).gif

• Like Like x 3
  4. Empty Toilet paper roll..bowl made of tin foil..Yuck..

• Like Like x 2
  5. The infamous beer can pipe. Guh. Gross.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Joint. With my Brother and a friend.

Had quite a few of those. Those and
    soda can bowls.

• Like Like x 3
  7. It was a real cherry high...started with sharing a joint, of really good weed, in front of our high school in East Los Angeles, in 1958, stayed high for about two classes. Like many things in life, that session was never repeated with quite the same level of enjoyment. Besides being pretty decent weed, however, the sheer exposure to something new probably contributed to a truly unique high and experience. The next most memorable experience was about 15 years later when I was recovering from foot surgery and was in an open ward at L.A. County Hospital, about 1970. Everybody smoked cigarettes everywhere in those days, but in this ward about 8 of us all smoked weed most of the days, and it seemed pretty normal and was tolerated by the staff, who just stayed away or acted like they didn't smell anything. In those days in Los Angeles, everything was pretty open, though cops would arrest you for just a few seeds in your pocket. But there were no cops on the busses in central and Hollywood areas of Los Angeles, and it was quite routine for a guy to pull out a joint and pass it around.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ohhhh man! the good ol' high school days of pen caps and gravity's haha!

• Like Like x 2
  9. lmao that's a new one for sure... I had this cousin who would use foil to make bowls for a broken bong of his haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Awesome stories! I really enjoyed reading. I was particularly intrigued by the hospital and bus story