what's the first thing you think of when you wake up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Oct 10, 2011.

1. For me, it's prolly "fuck, back to reality" :(

2. Exercising. Wake at 5:00, run & work out till 6:30. Look forward to it every single day!

3. some girls name whatever one is fucking me over at that point in time

4. You two summed it up. First thought is my ex fucking me over usually followed by the word "Fuck". Then i try and go back to sleep before i realize i have no bud. Once that anger sets in i just get up and start my shitty day lol.

5. i wonder how long it will take after i sit up before i need to take a shit

6. What time is it, where's my phone? smoke a bowl time.. :D

7. I try to recap my dreams I had during the night in the 5-10 min. i wake up in the morning... then i smoke a cig, take a shit, grab a cup of coffee, and im good to go.

8. Well I can almost never sleep so when I wake up I just think of how miserable and tired I will feel all day :p

But then I smoke a bowl and have a cup of coffee and all that goes away :smoke:

9. I should jack off right now.

10. Morning woods a bitch....

11. I should probably stop drinking...

12. Get pissed off, take a shower, go to work and repeat my boring ass routine every day :(

13. Shit, you need some cheering up. Get your ass down here so we could smoke our delicious BC kush :smoke:

14. if I have weed to smoke later that day, I remind myself of that, smile, get up, shower, and think about utterly random shit while I eat and drive to class

if I don't have weed to smoke later that day, I'm borderline heartbroken by the combination of the fucking alarm and that thought, I get up shower, and think about how I'm going to get some weed while I eat and drive to class

:smoke:

15. Lucky bastard you live in Van, I live in Abby :(. I just moved here from a small town in the Lower Mainland, but yeah I usually visit Vancity as much as I can, especially for the vapo lounges.

16. wake and bake!!!

17. #18 Solipsist NPC, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    If I had a dream, I just think about how I wish I could get back in it. And at how awesome that reality was compared to the physical reality I woke up to. (I hope when you die you get transported to a alternate existence where you eternally dream. Your conscience will create matter and a "existence" in this realm, like a dream.)

Regardless if I have a dream or not, I always have some morbid thoughts in the morning, like a aneurysm exploding, or having a heart attack. And then having the daily revelation that I will die and everyone I know will die.

I also normally think about sex, drugs, and food.

Then I normally get nostalgic, then once I realize that Ill never get the past back, I get depressed.

Then I go about my day, and I have several distractions that make thoughts like this not bother me.

18. "gaaahhh gotta pee!"
    *text boyfriend good morning*
    run to the bathroom
    make some coffee
    pokemon.