Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the firest shit uve ever smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hazehandler420, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I have to say the best bud i've burned is Hogsbreath. The stenchiness of it is so great! And the high was rad. I once made a nice lil sald with the Hogs, Bubba K and a Sour Diesel/Trainwreck cross, that was so disgustingly lovely it makes me cry.

2. A TrainwreckxAfghan Kush hybrid. Seedless stemless with purple hairs and was very fluffy. Best I've had by far, over Sour Diesel and Purple Haze and Jack Herer.

3. Im new here, but id have to say the best herb ive ever smoked was planewreck. My friend and i smoked two bowls of it and i was glued to my couch watching the cooking channel for the next lik two hours or so.

4. yee, im quite excited for new season

5. either this killer NL or some white rhino...ooophh

6. #27 Smokeitdown, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    :hello:

Season 5 is supposed to start in 4 months or so.. The latest info I think is still "Summer 2009"

I never watched the show til this summer.. I just got bored and remembered ppl talking about it and ordered it on my xbox netflix free trial. You could just pick something and stream it to your xbox and watch, so I did that and watched all the seasons in like a week lol. Been hooked since!

7. Ya weeds is like cigs there addicting...:p

8. Grandaddy Purp

I used to buy it from a grower
    it was extremely dense, purple, hairy, and crystally
    boy do I miss that bud

9. some bud i got from my dealer in burlington vt, said it was triple strain sour d, haze, and some kind of kush i forget. stuff was so sticky it stuck to the ceiling no joke.

10. Damn...I wouldn't know where to begin, there's been so much great bud over the years. Killer Thai Sticks in the 80's comes to mind, but I think the very best I've ever smoked was Maui Wowie, sitting on the beach in Maui when I was 18.

11. nice glad i have some of those seeds ready for the summer. hopefully they dont get flooded from rain like last year.

my favorite is diesel & super silver haze but my alltime favorite is a clone only strain known as elvis.

12. Finest ever was Skunk#1xNorthern Lights. I only remember taking one hit, the rest is lost.
    Holy flashback batman! I used to pick up some fine bud called 'elvis', I've never seen anyone drop the name before.

13. Best buds I ever got was right at the beginning of summer last year, my buddy told me he had hands down the best weed he's ever smoked so I told him to drop off a half zip. It ran me $160 for the half (which is top dollar for me here in canada) but when I got that glorious baggie I knew I hadn't gone wrong. He said the strain was 'AMP' which may or may not be true but i'll never forget that pickup. Needless to say it was a wicked start to my summer :D

14. Last year, around April, I got the best shit ever. My dealer said it was bubblegum kush or something, I don't know if thats a real strain. But damn, it was a beautiful 1/8 nug that was so moist and fluffy. When I ripped it I could just hear it rip, the most beautiful sound ever. I remember it was really red and orange with hints of purple. Me and my friends went out into the woods and smoked some of it and it was the best high ever. I could almost compare it to my first acid trip to how good this shit was.

15. either sour kush or sour diesel.