whats the fastest way to trim your harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by wake-in-baker, Sep 26, 2010.

1. wow... i want that^^^ clipping buds all day is no fun. even clipping with friends gets old real fast no matter how much you toke.

2. I'm currently clipping what looks to be about a pound all on my lonesome... I knew there was a downside to moving out bush 2 hours away from all my mates. Not even a 1/4 of the way through yet and my back is aching, my brain fried from the monotony and the radio is getting old. Just called my local (an hours drive) store and they sell the manual trimmers for $900 or the electric ones for $1500. No way I could afford that at the moment. Might hafta look into getting one shipped over from the US.

T51K> Just wondering what is the final product like? Like i imagine the leaves would get trimmed, but what about all the leaf stem? Do you still remove all the bigger fan leaves first or just go hammer n tong on the whole bud?

3. Spinpro. I would melt if I had one of those

4. I've purchased and used a Spinpro. I much prefer having a trim party and getting help. The Spinpro beat the flowers up too much for my taste.

Trimming is my least favorite part. So, I call three of my close friends for help. I give each of my helpers a quart mason jar full (of previously cured flower) for their help in addition to all the beer they can drink and weed they can smoke during the trim party. I pretty much abstain until near the end because I like a clear head when working (and supervising my stoner timmer friends). Maybe that is why I hate trimming so much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I haven't weighed anything yet, but I'm guessing I'm about 5 to 6 pounds in and still trimming. Used to love it, but hate it now. LOL Have considered a trimming machine, but every time I look at the prices I just think it's a nice problem to have.
    I had what was supposed to be a trimming party a couple weekends ago, but it turned out just being a drunk fest and nothing got done. I even offered my friends their choice of an entire cola. It was pretty evident that they just wanted to see how the process was done. I'm sure it works for some people, but not with the crazy friends I have!
    My was is to start from the bottom of the cola, clip about 4 or 5 of the popcorn nugs as I work my way up, clipping the fan leaves first as they are a pain, toss the stems, and keep all leaves. Those leaves are kept for a friend who makes edibles out of them. Pretty easy process, but getting old AF now!