What's the end-all deal with smoking out of tin foil?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Shankmasterflex, Sep 22, 2009.

1. answer to question is right here 4 dollars cheap bowlpiece at a headshop done and done

2. see the thing these days when most people say tin foil they mean aluminum foil... if you're really too lazy or cheap to get a bowl at a headshop just use a wrench socket.

3. Foil definately gives off disgusting fumes when heated, don't use it.

4. I'm not going to beat the foil causes cancer drum too much, but your post kinda makes me have to ask. What came first for your mother, the cancer, or the smoking from aluminum? (It's a serious question, I'm not trying to be a dick)

To each, his (or her) own I guess, but my point is pretty undeniable. I still say that for the most part, foil is for kids that can't go to a head shop. Wouldn't you agree that the majority of older smokers use manufactured pieces, while the majority of kids use home made shit?

5. When I smoked out of aluminum foil my eyeballs became completely black. And then my fingernails came off.

Go ahead and try it out! :)

6. Oh yeah word dude. That makes total sense since I own a Roor and everything! I'm super underage and like to make it obvious on forums where I'm not aloud.
    :p
    Grasscity, the number one cause of sarcasm in young adults.

Aluminum Boiling Point:  2519 C
    Butane Combustion: 1997 C

But, the melting point of aluminum is only 660.32C so... it could melt, but melting technically wouldn't give off Al fumes, since obvs all the Al would ONLY be melting.

Hmm?

7. time to let go of those stoner superstitions kids.
    Aluminum Foil Bowl | Psychoactivation
    aluminum foil is safe.

still better to buy a $4 metal pipe though.:smoking:

its not like you cant afford it man. weed isnt cheap after all.:p

8. It was never about the affordin, it was just the lazyness and the fact that I needed a hella quick fix.

Sometimes the quickest fix is the best, but yeah next time I'm probably just going to run down to the hardware store (that is if it isn't late night ;)).

I think I've been convinced it's fine.

But regardless, it's pretty trashy.