Whats the easiest way to clean a spoon pipe in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by joeyberry4, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I use 91 % isopropyl alcohol and sea salt, and even formula 420 when I have it. Let me know I'm looking for a new way to try.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. usually right before i fall asleep ill throw my pieces in some simple green, let it soak overnight and aa good morning rinse, spotless.

3. #3 Slick_Rick, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I usually do rubbing alcohol and salt or everclear.Although yesterday I bought nail polish remover cuz my bros gf said its strong shit. and damn it did the job perfectly. My bong looks like it just came off the shelf.As long as you rinse all of it out you're good

4. #4 thebeaver50, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    [SUB]Dollar store Nail Polish remover , few pieces of tape and a small amount of salt .[/SUB]

[SUB]Wrap the tape around the bowl and carb end . fill about 1/8 pipe ( from mouth piece side) with salt and the rest with nail polish remover leaving a small amount of room for shaking  . cover the mouth piece with tape and shake for 2 minutes .[/SUB]
    [SUB] [/SUB]
    [SUB]It will be good as new in 2 minutes....No boiling , scraping, tearing, rubbing and smearing the resin off . [/SUB]
    [SUB] [/SUB]

5. Yeah I've used simple green before it does work well! I've even used pro force degreaser and it really does the job, however there is a certain taste that comes with it, but I do use it when I clean really dirty pieces.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. 70% ISO and sea salt. In a bag and shaken. Then a good rinse with warm water. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum