What's the earliest you have harvested outdoors in NorCal ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I have thrown some vegged clones outdoors the 2nd week of July and harvested 2nd week of Sept. strain was white widow, i'm just curious to see if any of you have harvested around then or earlier???

2. My Ak-47x Kali mist finished the 5th of September last year after being planted in April. 13 ozs total yield.

3. that kali mist is fire, but not that great of a yielder 13 oz is great though, what nutes did you use, and did you plant in the ground?

4. I only use organic stuff, Rock phosphate, greensand, pigeon manure, azomite, roots organics soils, in a 15 gallon pot. It is very dank and completely cured it has no harshness left in it, which can be a bad thing catch you off guard.

5. sounds legit brother!!! I haven't tried organic yet maybe for next year outdoor season, I wonder what the Cali Mist cross would have yielded if it was planted in the ground bet you could have got well over a pound.....were they pretty root bound in those 15 gallons or what?

6. To be honest I have never seen a Cannabis plant be actually root bound, and I personally think it cant happen to Cannabis unless it is a mother stock that has been alive for years. Root binding is a problem in hard wood perennials, because they develop large, woody root systems that will girdle each other when they over lap. Since cannabis is a annual root binding is a smaller issue.