Whats the earliest into flowering youve had to cut down a plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fizzx, Mar 10, 2009.

1. And did the smoke come out atleast decent for ya? Im asking because due to a situation i will have to chop my plants down 2 weeks early...they have a 8 week flowerin period. so who has had experience with this?

2. Since week three of flowering with white widow recommended to be 8-10 weeks I have been chilling on the small undeveloped buds from under the screen that would not develop well...they taste and treat me better then any mids I have ran into...sure there not developed all the way but there still decent. You could change your lighting schedule up during your flowering period to get the most out of your girls before you harvest.....something to look into...

3. Chnge lighting schedule? u mean not 12/12?

4. yes...im sure someone knows more...search around....someone will post something for ya man I feel ya!

5. if you chop it early the trichomes will not be fully developed and the bud will be aweful and harsh and not get u high. early tricomes would be clear and unpotent
    [​IMG]

6. Buds chopped 2 weeks early should still get you high. It will be a more racy high so those with anxiety issues may want to use a bit of caution.

7. best explanation ive seen to date of cloudy/amber trich identification. + rep

8. well as long as its not gonna be too bad, I just wanted to know if itll atleast get you high...thanks for the help, more comments welcome!

9. right on gaber thats was crucial need to know info. the shankster always says i will smoke no weed before its time. i grow my own for the flavor & potency, i will never compromise that.:smoke: