Whats the dumbest shit you've ever done in the grow room?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by galaxygenetics, Mar 7, 2012.

1. I figured I'd start a thread like this since the idea popped in my head the other day after I was working in the garden and smoking too much OG. Anyways, here's one of the most dumbest things I've done. I was drunk and stoned and fell off a ladder while trying to tie up a few super tall plants. I ended up wiping out like 3-4 plants and then I yelled at my girlfriend about it and made her feel like it was her fault. :mad:

2. You dick.

I used a pvc pipe frame on my last grow which wasn't too stable originally. When I attached the light to it via the yoyo strings the first time it literally just fell and crushed a few plants. They ended up fine though. Northern Lights can take a hell of a beating you wouldn't believe it.

3. I had a bulb blow up on me cuz my boy came in the room like a fucking madman bumping into shit. He hit the hood really hard and the bulb started making a weird as noise. I yelled LOOK OUT! and right after I yelled it the bulb blew. Put a nasty gash in my arm(nothing serious but it was bloody). Wish I had some glass covering the hood. I do now LOL.

4. I was taping some cords at the top of my grow room, had a piece of tape and cords in one hand and a brand new roll of tape in the other. Dropped the big roll and broke one of my LSDs right in 2 :(

5. Pretty much the same thing. Years ago when I was still a big drinker I used to go into my room at night, and hangout, and do whatever. Under green light of course. Well 1 night that I also got into the Dilauded. (Pain killer) I nodded off, and woke up the next morning on top of like 3 plants. :eek:

I no longer drink, or do hard drugs. I actually just celebrated 4 years of sobriety on March, 5.:smoke:

6. im always boxing myself into a fukin tight spot. i have a bunch of room but i find myself packin shit right next to me. fan, chair, radio, water jugs everything right up my ass. i stop, look around and say out loud ( i live alone) u fukin putts, spread out a little, stupid cock sucker!!

7. sniffed a plant once and damn near sucked a bud into my nostril ».0

8. Who hasn't dropped a light on a plant before.

The dumbest thing I've ever done was get all excited to see my plants and swing to door open mid dark period. As soon as I opened it I realized what I had done and shut it right quick.

9. Sometimes i like the look and smell of my plants so much that i begin masterbating.

10. #10 1badbruce, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012

Hi todderfran,
    If you still smoke, do edibles etc. how do you reconcile that & sobriety? I speak as a person that gave up 23 years of sobriety two years ago.
    Just curious.
    As for the dumbest thing, stepped off a ladder onto a plant.
    Cheers,
    bruce

11. was blowing coco off a couple of fan leaf's right infront of my face, and got a piece of coco stuck in my eye for a good part of half a day and it was so iritated til i went to sleep. lol so wack.

12. 1badbruce I have never concidered ganga to really be a drug. Don't want to get into some long discussion or anything on the subject. "Sobriety" means something different to all of us. I never had any plans of quitting smoking when I got cleaned up. Weed has never caused any problems in my life. Hard drugs, and alcohol however have. Appreciate any concerns or questions.

13. I agree when it comes to weed vs alcohol and hard drugs. Could never manage my life using those. (12 years sober 3/7) Weed has always been like medicine to me. Only problems it has ever really caused is pee testing. Fortunately don't have to be subjected to that anymore. As far a dumb ass shit in grow room. I have a hell of a time keeping count when I am adding nutes to water. Have to be really anal about it or I will lost count...stokeley

14. #14 galaxygenetics, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    Here's another funny yet stupid and VERY dangerous thing I did. I let my buddy who we call 'Rock' because he looks identical to kid rock and he drinks Crown Royal all day...anyways I had this dude help me hang a bunch of lights in my growroom a few years back whenever I moved into a new house. Well the first day I go to turn the lights on I'm yanking on a ballast cord and...I pull down an ENTIRE lighting rig of like 8 lights that crash to the ground and almost kill my girlfriend!! I come to figure out that dude never anchored the wood frame on the ceiling to anything but drywall!!!!!!

15. I haven't done anything stupid yet but someone I know tried to keep soil that had mold in it instead of switching the entire lot out.

16. todderfran
    'Sobriety" means something different to all of us.'
    Spot on there.

stokeley
    'I agree when it comes to weed vs alcohol and hard drugs. Could never manage my life using those.'
    I was exactlythe same way. Now I grow medicinally for pain.
    Cheers,
    bruce

17. I like a fool took in a friends plants when he had issues. Was a bunch of near dead seedlings in clear tiny cups. Had been in them a few weeks and in rough shape when I got them. I replanted, nursed em to health and got attached. He came for them 3 weeks later..... Being a long time friend i gave em back. Kept a couple asked for my buckets back when he was done. It wasnt a couple plants, was three digits worth.

GIM

18. I've been clean from alcohol and hard drugs for 8 years. I have puffed about 4-5 times in the last month, for the first time in that 8 years. That seems to be a little too much for me, so I'm going to cut back.

The funny thing about marijuana is that it has helped me balance my ego. I see where I can improve in different areas of my life. And, I feel more motivated to make personal changes for the better. Albeit with some stress and anxiety along the way, I feel better with my new perspectives.

19. Ok a buddy of mine was on his hands and knees crawling through his garden and just lookin around uno admiring his babies he turned his head and a leaf blade cut his F*kn eyeball.lol. He ended up in the hospital with a pretty good abrasion on his eye.

20. I was stoned and cutting some buckets with my pocket knife. I was making slices around the lip for spots to tie my plant down to for the LST I was going to apply at a later date. Anyway I was stoned and kind of just spacing out while doing so, cutting upward towards my face like an idiot. Well I learned the hard way as my knife slipped and I stabbed myself right between the eyes. Wasn't real hard but my knife was pretty sharp and I could hear it as it hit the bone so it ended up being pretty deep. Anyway it almost sent me into shock I think because I got really light headed and felt like vomiting. It didn't bleed at all thank god but it def made me think twice about how I'm cutting things from now on. I could have very easily stabbed myself in my eye and I'm so thankful I didn't, there isn't a doubt in my mind I would have lost my eye if that happened.