Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the diffrence between smoking and eating?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 313rd, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I have never ate a weed laced edible what is it like?

2. Lasts much longer but less intense usually, almost like a couple good vape seshes.

3. LESS INTENSE???

I'm sorry bro, but edibles get me the fucking highest.
    A good edible will fuck me where I lay for hours.

4. it'll put you on your ass if it was made right

5. Longer lasting, stronger, it's a different kind of high imo but idk how to describe it. Hell of a body buzz. A good brownie makes me go numb.

6. Thanks on heads up I'm gone try.

7. I've tried like 5 diff edibles in my life and none of them worked, made all from different people. I think I'm immune? :(

8. It's more of a body stone usually if you eat a lot you can really loose short term memory and everything slows way down like time distorts and you just end up staring at the wall for a good couple hours listening to tunes

9. Sounds like a good time. 

10. I tried a edible, was a cookie. Kinda wish I hadn't smoked, so I could feel the effect of just the cookie, but I had just smoked a bowl before so I was already high and then I think we smoked a bowl right after, but might not have. I just remember being high, then starting to come down then all the sudden be really high like 45 minutes or so after eating it. Don't think it lasted very long though, maybe 1 1/2 hours or so before the high wore off. About the same as smoking