Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the difference between Sticky dank and Dry/hard dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Oct 30, 2010.

1. I had some Chemdog that was very sticky and felt moist, and now I have some Sour Diesel and its very crystal-covered but it just breaks off the nug like its dry. Its still green as hell, just dry and hard.

2. one is sticky and one is dry :smoke:

3. yea pretty much.....the bud is jus sticky...some buds are naturally really sticky and some buds u jus rub a lil bit and they break down real ez but are still fucking dank

4. has to do with storage, and age. If the weed has been around for awhile it will be dry over time. I know people that keep it outside and it gets hot during the summer. Also the different strains will vary with how sticky it is.

5. It also might still be wet.