Whats the difference between religion and insanity?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mushroomsatsuji, Apr 29, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLvV21tsdw]YouTube - Girl tries to convert huge audience during graduation speech[/ame]

wow...

2. Hope she died

edit- that was rude, I hope she got a lobotomy and they saved her fragile mind

3. I would've been the guy in the back saying out loud "Should an atheist have to listen to this crap?" and then cracked up when she went crazy. :rolleyes::D:p:hello:

4. Wow! facepalm

5. shes in the zone

6. when she started freakn out i woulda ran up on stage, put my hand on her forehead and said,

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

okay seriously my favorite part other than her having a seizure was when the old man behind her starts reading through his folder probably thinking "wtf is this chick doing!!"

7. far out...'get an ambulance, please"....hahaha

8. LOOOOOL how would you explain that to the medics ya she ugh...ugh... got the holy spirit?

9. Definatley not at any public non religious college/university. Maybe some school for nuns. Way too over the top people like her make religion seem corny, I mean did you see the way she was shaking?

10. that had me laughing :)

11. same. I'd have then proceeded to yell ALLAH IS GREAT ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

12. all religion - are unfortunately evil :D

13. Just want you guys to understand this was probably at some Catholic University/college, meaning its a private school, that is very religious, this would never happen at any public school ever. Its totally rediculous.

14. Seriously i wish i could orgasm like that and then pass out, it would work wonders for my insomnia.

15. Oh and it was a state university btw.

I wonder what her degree is in, hopefully not teaching "forgive us lord for worshipping the intellectual mind"

but yeah seriously she should be sectioned

16. How do you know it was at a state university? Why would there be a priest there holding the bible

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKvgklJnSw&NR=1]YouTube - "The Lord told me to hate Obama"[/ame]

In some cases, religious devotion is almost entirely synonymous with insanity/irrational thought patters.

I just want to slap this motherfucker so hard...........

18. The lord will take care of you.. until he kills you stone fucking dead with a clotted left ventrical for being a fatass cunt

19. Haha he takes care of it alright; I guess he does exist! :D

20. why does shit like this never happen at my school, honestly :cry: