Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the difference between Kief and Hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Can someone explain to me?

Why would one make kief into hash? What would the difference be?
    :smoke:

2. When you make kief hash it is compressed by heat so I suppose because kief is like thc extract it all sticks together into a smaller block than it was in kief form so it makes ot more potent I suppose (dont know if thats right but that I think that might be why).

And surprising it changes the taste quite a bit aswell.

3. Kief is trichome heads collected in your grinder with other plant materials hash has gone through an extraction process to hopefully rid the product of plant material..... this is a very basic answer and i could go into way more depth

4. Kief is just the THC that comes off the bud when you break it up or grind it, and hash is THC that is more concentrated and compressed, in my experiences hash is better then kief in my opinion