Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Difference Between Hash And Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokingpope, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Don't know what else to say about it. Other than asking another question, which I'm sure I know the answer to but just to obliterate the self doubt of me not knowing what I'm talking about. So keif is basically marijuana that just has a higher concentrate of thc right? And Im assuming this is true so back to the original question.

2. Well technically kief is the 'lowest' form of hash.  Hash has been processed in order for easier smoking and transportation of the product.

BTW why not just google it, you will get a much better answer.

3. I do believe kief is the end clippings with the majority of the trichicomes, making it much more potent. 

4. keif is trichomes and tiny particles of plant matter that fall off buds of cannabis.keif can be collected in a keif box or in a grinder that has multiple chambers designed to collect keif.

5. Hash is simply compressed trichomes (kief). 

6. kief is a mixture of tobacco and weed and hash is a concentrate from weed

7. dunno where ur from but around my parts kief doesnt have tobacco in it.

8. #8 corkybuchek, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Im in te US yet the word kief is derived from morrocan. the word may refer to something a bit different from the way it's commonly used.