Whats the difference between fucking a...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AddictingGirls, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Pleasantly Plump girl a Thick Girl and a Skinny girl?
    :rolleyes:
    I myself am inbetween thick and skinny. Like you cant tell im slightly thick when I wear clothes but you can when im completely naked.
    Ive only fucked one person all my life so I only know what having sex with a very skinny guy.

2. having sex with a skinny girl is far less enjoyable than a thick girl imo. its like fucking a piece of wood. no features (well, depending on HOW skinny...)

never had experience with a "plump" girl, though.

plus, thick is just 100x sexier

3. skinny girls bones hurt, thick girls are just mmmmmmmm!! and plump girls get really wet imo

4. i love the curves on a tight thick girl. i love fucking skinny chicks because you can toss and flip them around with ease. i once had sex with a pleasantly plump girl (fat chick, about 300 pounds) and the noises from her sweaty fat sticking, then being pulled apart from my thighs was so disgusting. i mean i'm familiar with some of the noises that can accompany sex, but this was way over the top.

5. That's not pleasantly plump; that's obese.

I like my girls just perfect, flat stomach(or a little pooch i dont care), nice and curvy body, etc etc

6. Thick is by far the best. I dont really like skinny bony girls. And big ole' titties are always a great thing...

7. Skinny girls are my favorite. In MY opinion... usually their vagina's are tighter than "bigger" girls.

I speaking from a general standpoint. Obviously a fat virgin is going to be tighter than a skinny whore.

Bigger girls can usually suck dick a lot better though.

8. my fuck buddy is one skinny bitch, probably 105 pounds, I love slamming right in between her thighs, it's fucking awesome

9. halfway between skinny and thick.

10. I'm a 145 guy and have gotten with a 120 and a 200. Both were enjoyable, obviously, but more props to the thick girl. She was just all around better in bed. Maybe that's got some bias to it :rolleyes: but feel wise, I never took a notice. I'm in it for the whole "love" thing and all, and I have to say that I usually pay more attention to other things than the feel. Bigger girls are bigger all over and would naturally have less tightness, but it's not dramatic or unpleasurable.

11. haha. I've had bigger range in weight than YOU have.:p at least on the light side and probably on the heavy side...didn't ask her her weight, though.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...but, I forgot. I don't talk about her. ......didn't happen.

12. the weight range I've gotten with is 95-135

Oh so wonderful...

13. its all about to booty i want a skinny bitch with a big booty

14. #14 StickyIckyRicky, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    I've dated model skinny, regular, and thick girlies, and the sex was always good, each in their own way. The detractors for each were different as well.

The model skinny girl was self-conscious and wasn't into different positions, etc. Also there were a couple times when we banged our hipbones together...that shit can hurt and is something you generally don't get with a girl of a regular build, or a thick girl. She was one of those girls who was obsessed about her weight in a dangerously negative way...she was about the same height as me (5'10" at the time), but was (as she claimed many a time) 120 pounds. However, her body appeared to be that of a girl who weighed about 105-110 pounds.

The regular build girl was probably half as freaky as I was/am, but was more willing to try different positions (for some reason, still no doggy style...i don't get why girls find that odd) and external changes such as dressing up, roleplay, extensive dirty talk, hardcore biting/clawing (i still have a scar on my left bicep from the nails on her hand one night), etc. Getting a grip on her was easier than the model-skinny girl, which is good. It's hard to work my way into a zone if I'm having trouble grabbing onto the girl now and then. She was not worried about her bodily image as much as the model-skinny girl, but was still very conscious about it (always trying to find little weight-management shortcuts, such as "special fat-burning" green tea).

The thick girl was by far the most open to different positions and was the most willing of the three to give me head (although I'm not big on head so it didn't matter to me very much), more open to different places. However, she had a self-conscious issue with her body in the same way the model-skinny girl did (ain't that just the damndest thing?). She would whine and get very touchy (not pissy, but i suppose you could say disconcerted) if I touched or even looked at her thighs or her stomach, even though I continued to state to her that I didn't care and thought they were as cute as she was.

All in all, I would say that each body type has its +s and -s, but for me...as long as they're not self-conscious when it comes to the bed and to doing all the perverted shit that I am into, I don't really care what body type they have. I just can't keep a relationship (strictly sexual or romantically sexual) going well if I have a girl who isn't down with the things I'm down with, or won't do things because she is too worried about her bodily image or whatever. I don't have time to play games with that shit.

15. this but maybe not skinny for me. like average with a phat ass

16. I find doggy to be really pleasurable for my girl. It's what gets her screaming

17. I know, it's one of the best positions for deep penetration, but girls (at least the ones I've been with) have some issue with it basically every time.

Maybe I'm just unlucky.

18. I'm a 121 guy and have gotten with a 120 and a 200. Both were enjoyable, obviously, but more props to the thick girl. She was just all around better in bed. Maybe that's got some bias to it but feel wise, I never took a notice. I'm in it for the whole "love" thing and all, and I have to say that I usually pay more attention to other things than the feel. Bigger girls are bigger all over and would naturally have less tightness, but it's not dramatic or unpleasurable.

19. lame.

20. I like em a bit on the thick side, just a bit though. I'm skinny so she has to be smaller than me.