whats the difference between a blunt and a joint

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by shoepi, Mar 9, 2005.

1. i use pipes and bongs 99% of the time so im not to familier with rollin it

call me stupid or whatever the fuck u want but what makes a blunt a blunt and that makes a joint a joint

also whats the difference betwen joint paper and blunt paper

2. a blunt is rolled with blunt papers, a joint is rolled with cigarette papers

3. joint is rolling papers as others have said.. a blunt is a cigar as luke said.. but what makes it a cigar is that the skins itself is made out of tabac.. so they burn slower and smoother and are a bit studier.. they are also often longer... Blunts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> joints in my eyes but they are both chill :smoke:

4. this is yet another stupid ass question.

5. y is this in the "seasoned tokers" section?

6. Why Are People Who Registered Here Last Month Talkin Shit?

7. Because someone who registered here this month posted this dumb question :D

8. maybe he posted here because he wanted the advice of experienced smokers.

i don't like joints because i can't roll them. i intend to get one of those rolling machines sometime or maybe i'll just get better. i never use them though...

blunts are badass. i like to smoke them but i've never rolled one myself.

9. whys everyone woofin ... it doesn't fucking matter where each thread is... if it does it will be moved in time

10. i refuse to smoke a blunt if i don't have a 40 (preferrably colt 45) in my hand or already drunk off a few.

thats bullshit, ill smoke it anyway... its pot.

11. dude be nice some people don't know this stuff yet, we were all new to it at some point chill the hell out.

12. i only found out the difference between them a few months ago, aint ever seen one smoked over here!

13. |
    V

Wow, I didn't even have to type anything, try to follow... :smoke:

14. Lukes quotes are consistently on the money :smoking:

r+

15. The only difference is what they are rolled in.

16. ta da....

17. its people like poop and blood and splif that piss me off. god damnit people all he wants is a question. If he asked if anybody wanted their ass kicked i dont think they would sound so smug. Luke put it the way it is. i personally like blunts better they last longer are bigger and are easily extinguishable so u can toke later. Philly and white owl are the basic blunts around here at least but garcias are the shit.

18. A Dutch master, or phillie, or whiet owl are not "Cigars" they are cheap ass $1 blunts, there's a difference between a cigar you smoke and those you use for blunts...