Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the diff. between body and head high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jon2324, Mar 15, 2010.

1. which one feels the best? and difference...
    posted here cuz ur the pros

2. honestly i love head highs, the laughy retarded ones. closed eye visualisations are fun shit too. i hate using body highs for fun, they just make you lazy. i use those to help get to sleep.

3. I have a head high right now...

I know that the information presented above is irrelevant to your question... :) Just thought you should know.

4. o yeah forgot to ask wat is kush?body or head and wat is haze?body or head?

5. indica= body (if you feel it in your legs and when you sit on the couch you dont really want to get up.... like you look at stuff and think "damn i really want that but wish it was closer" then go back to watching tv)

sativa= head ( you have energy and are very giddy and social)

lots of strains are not one or the other but a blend of both to get a better idea read up on the seed bank websites they explain each strain

6. thanks amean helped alot =)

7. most kush is heavy indica...except some OG kush (apparently, i personally dont believe that dumb shit) so its a head high...and im not 100% on haze but it looks to be a more sativa hybrid for the most....tends to be cross bred tho so you never knows

8. lol damn indicas man their good but ive been wanting a sativa =( head is amazing n helps me out alot socially

9. Head highs are better they give you a ton more energy then body highs.

10. for me, a head high is when you feel high, and you get CEV's sometimes ( closed eye visuals ), and a body high is when your "body is high, but your brain isnt" you feel tired, and sort of relaxed. i preffer head highs, you mostly get a body high when you eat cookies

11. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you defeated the purpose of abbriviating (sp?) closed eye visuals cuz u ended up typing more than you would have if you would have just typed in closed eye visuals lol sorry I'm stoned

12. well, if people didnt know what CEV meant before, they know now

13. head high energy to do stupid shit
    body high 2 words couch lock

14. Head highs are always fun, but I prefer indicas and body highs anyday. Nothing like puffin on a blunt and just relaxing.

15. I only just started smoking weed the other day, a couple of my friends got me into it.
    I bought about 3g of good mids from my mates dealer and he said it was a good head high.
    It was fuckin amazing to be honest, and I was just wondering (sorry to hijack the thread) but what are these closed eye visuals you guys are talking about? I think I know, but since Ive only smoked up once, I dont reaally know. Thanks :smoke:

16. there both good man

17. I didn't know CEV meant thanks !:smoke::smoke::smoke:

18. I like head highs the best, i've only experienced body highs on acid, it's alright, i walk like a loony on acid, it's pretty funny, but the head high for acid and weed are my favorite.

19. Head highs for 2CB are far superior to acid

20. I don't care much for super fucking crazy head highs, cuz then it's just uncomfortable for me, acid and weed highs are just my favorite, i don't really like any other substance other than acid and weed.