Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TJforMJ, Jun 27, 2011.

1. #1 TJforMJ, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    I have noticed something strange about my tolerance over these last couple of years. For some reason when I smoke a lot of bud I don't seem to get as high as when I take only a few hits. This isn't always the case but it happens enough. Last night is a good example. Last night along with two other people I smoked a blunt of chocolope and a king size of strawberry cough. I was pretty high. However I am totally baked right now off one bong rip of the chocolope. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: the blunt and the joint was the only bud I smoked the whole day.

2. maybe you've grown to like feeling 'buzzed high' more than actually 'highhhh'.

im the same way lol, if i smoke passed my buzzed phase, i don't really enjoy it as much..

3. Hmmm maybe cause your first high of the day is always the most potent high and as you blaze through out the day I'm guessing you've already reached your peak??

I was on some Chocolope the past couple of days, now I'm on some dank Saturn OG.

4. I should have included that I had not smoked earlier yesterday, only at night.