Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the deal with Zongs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Synned, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Whats up guys

Yesterday me and my buddies made a trip down to Wonderland to look at bongs. We ended up buying a pretty sick looking Zong for $165. I don't have it on me right now to show you guys, but I did find this pic.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ours is exactly like that but a different paint scheme on the bottom.

I was just wondering...whats going on with Zongs? Their website looks like shit, I can't find any real glass on it. I know they went under, but are they back in business now? The bong looks completely legit, has zong written on everything and came with a dog tag and sticker. And it RIPS!
    Ill get a pic up asap

2. damn dude! that looks exactly like my first bong i ever bought. except i cant remember what color it was :p

3. theyve been back for a while, partnered with bluedot/vegas glass

4. Anyone know of a site where I can look at some nice Zong glass? Can't find shit on google...

5. [​IMG]

^^Bluedot Zong bought @ local shop... like 3 years old now

6. mostly zong these days is just a bong style. they hit nice though i have a 12" zong with an ashcatch. i think u prob overpaid though if it doesnt have a GoG slide.

7. Yea, "true" Zongs aren't that available anymore. Nowadays any bong that is zigzagged is labeled a Zong even if it's not actually the Zong brand.

8. oh so very wrong. zongs ARE back. ive met a few guys that blow for them.

9. no the question is whats the deal with you my friend or foe?

10. looks like a bitch to clean though lol

11. Zong is back in business.

12. Cover up the slide hole (I usually just use a small plastic bag and rubber band), then, throw some Epsom salt, alcohol, Oxy-Clean, and hot water in there. Let it sit overnight then shake the hell out of it. That Epsom salt will just peel resin right off the glass. Rinse a few times and BAM! Good as new! That's how I used to clean my old 14" Zong anyways...