Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the deal with the RooR's and no sigs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Radio Flyer, Aug 29, 2008.

1. So, as I have been browsing all of the forums that I belong to I have realized that a lot of the new Perculated RooR minis do not have a sig on them at all. Not one above the joint, to the right or left. I'm wondering what the deal with this is. As far as my knowledge goes all RooR tubes have some kind of a sig of them which goes along with the pipe itself and indicates the origin of the RooR.

What's the deal with the no sig RooR pipes?

Fake RooR's or is RooR.us opting to leave the sigs off?

2. I dont see how a logo on the side of a bong effects how well it smokes or the potency of your high

3. roor mini percs would be roor.usa thus having no sig and they arent custom roor.de either.

4. Yeah... I personally rather have no logo and a perfect clear piece.

5. My double roor perc has no sig. Im sure its not a fake, as a i bought it at bluie nile. a legit roor place in NYC

6. My friend had a green label icemaster for a while, roor.us, and it had a sig....

7. no one said it did.