whats the deal with micronutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cyproz, Dec 30, 2008.

1. do they really help that much? i was looking at the trio of fox farm micronutrients and i found them for like 30 dollars a bottle and theres 3, cha ching, beastie, and open seaseme. should i spend the money to get these?

2. Additives do work, but in my opinion aren't always worth the extra money or effort. You would be better off spending the money on better soil or lights or fans or CO2 or something else. Some people swear by them, but if your nutrients aren't providing all you need to grow then i would look into getting a new line of nutes.

Just my opinion, I am sure there are others.

3. well i have fox farm ocean forest and the trio of nutrients, tiger bloom, grow big..... and i have plenty of lights so i figured id buy these additives but i wanted to know if they did what they say they are supposed to. like make the buds more smelly, potent, and colorful

4. Most good nutrients should come pre-mixed with micronutrients.

If you know for certain that your plants will not receive micronutrients in any other way though, I would advise buying the bottle. Just make sure you get the most nutrients for you dollars worth.

Cannabis only needs very small amounts of micronutrients and the bottles you would buy would last for a very long time.

5. well does the the FF trio nutrient pack have micronutrients in them?

6. Hmm...I'm looking on their website but it doesn't say anything about micronutrients for those three products that I can see. I can only see the NPK ratios.

Sorry:(