Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the deal with blades?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheSchism, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Maybe I'm really stupid, but I've been on this site for about six months, and have noticed that people always say shit like 'whatup blades', and I have no clue why.

Is there something obvious I'm not catching on to? Some American lingo or something like that?

I hope I'm not the only one who was wondering this. What the hell is a blade?

2. Blades of grass

Grasscity

We are the blades that make up the city of grass

3. Yeah, I don't really play into the whole "blade" thing, but it does sound cool. :smoking:

4. whatup blade?!

47.jpg

5. Don't feel bad my friend, i didn't know for a while either :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is a blade
    [​IMG]

7. I like it. I frequent on this site from time to time and just started posting again. I was viewing when it was decided that we were blades haha good moment. I forgot what the other idea's were but everyone was diggity-down with blades. So yes, to answer your question, blades is you, me, and everyone else posting in this grasscity forum and blazing up

8. It took me a little while to understand it.
    But then I got high and I though about how great it is to be able to have conversations with people that are like me and the way we're connected and it clicked.

9. Good question. I didnt know either. Now I know.
    Retarded!

10. Bingo Blade :D

11. Hahaha. Bladette? (" Blade sounds manly.. like some kind of warrior. Or a species of bear.
    Lady blade. haha. Thats cute.
    :rolleyes:

12. Ha, I was right for once!

13. ^^^^ couldnt have said it better.

14. There exists a thread on this forum where the term blade was first proposed as a name for the denizens of grasscity. You should try and find it. I forget what it's called though. I'll look now and repost if I find it.

15. No need, here it is.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/1790-so-what-am-i-now.html

16. Triple-facepalm-76680723777.jpeg

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

;)

17. Dont feel bad I didnt get it at first either. I thought the same thing, wtf are they calling each other blades for lol.

18. Lucky guess really
    :hippie: