Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the deal with assholes on this site?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Hey, I'm not trying to start shit, and I know people are going to hate on me for this, but I'm wondering why everyone takes it upon themselves in 1 out of every 5 threads to say "You sound like you're underage, fuck off", or to call people "trolls".

I'm not underage, but I don't see why people are such dicks about stuff. If someone says "i'm 14" or something, then sure, they should be banned, but what gives random ass users on this site the right to accuse people of being underage and shit. It just comes off as people being dicks.

And that whole "troll" thing is annoying too. I've asked several serious questions on this site, to have morons respond "You're a troll".

It's just annoying, like people have nothing better to do than to try and control this site. Let the moderators take care of shit like that, for real.

2. How old are you that you created a thread about it anyone over 18 surely wouldn't care haha Im just fucking with you kimosabe

3. That's how this forum is for ever 5 posts you might get 1 or 2 good informative posts.

4. eventually youll be able to tell who is who.
    there are some lame ass people on here sometimes haha

5. @SingleActionSix i seriously hope that you're not oblivious to the irony of that reply.

EDIT: fuck stopped reading about 5 words into your reply. my bad ;)

6. Soft lad. Don't let shit get to you.

7. GTFO you underage troll.

8. Yeah fuck those people seriously. So fucking annoying.

9. Just want to throw in that this forum is probably the easiest to troll of any forum I've ever seen. People get super butthurt here. This thread for example.

But I do agree with you somewhat.

10. This guy's a troll. ;)

11. No shit.

12. If your not underage or a troll why do you caaare?!

13. weed = love, not hate. people need to learn this fact

14. Because its annoying. You know what else is annoying? When people tyyype liiike thhhis

15. I think you need to understand that most of the people on here are high quite a lot of the time. You're more or less dealing with a bunch of blazers. Chill out buddy, smoke a splee and post back.

16. Lol I got called a troll for asking what a troll was. I don't really get the whole age deal I mean no matter what age we are smoking is still illegal unless medical purposes and plus immaturity comes at all different ages.

17. its the internet and you didnt expect to find assholes?

18. This thread is great, i've never seen one like it before. I'm sure asshole blades will change their ways after reading it so they don't annoy you.

19. You were then supposed to call me a troll.

And it could have gone on. :smoking:

20. Because it's annoying to get accused of being something you're not when you're just asking a question or something. :p

But yeah OP I agree, you'd think everyone would be super chill here but it doesn't seem to be so with many of the people.. At least the admins have cracked down on it a bit more recently I believe.