What's The Deal Here????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lemmenischnikit, Nov 22, 2005.

1. i ve been growing here n there for the lest 5 years.....only once have i grown a "known" variety White widow....... i currently have a strain that is difficult........ i guess its not really difficult but im having an isssue getting them to sex...... their indicas...under 400w HPS n 10 wide spec. flouro's for 10/14.....vegged for 5 weeks and have been in bloom for 8 days NO SIGNS!!!!!!
    I know that my timer is working right and there is NO light pollution when lights out...........

I've recently heard of a strain that has it's own flowering schedule------ any one have any facts on how this works n why??????

what is this strain called??? pics???

THANX FOR ANY INFO...HAPPY GROWING

2. HIGH All, welcome to The City lemmenischnikit....give it a few more days and I'm sure you'll see something happening...auto flowering...mmmmm Lowryder is one I heard of. Lots of info out there on it.

3. thanx for the response unoit........auto flowering hmmmmmmmmmmm? lowryder?
    its a strange thing going on there.....hope its a quality strain ..thanx again....

4. Well definately NOT the lowryder............
    after all ive read ..im not sure that i want anything to do with that stuff......
    sounds raelly cool if you get set up with some Free beans ..i think i want a little more bud than a 1/4 oz per plant....

ANYWAY day 10 of 10/14 n still no signs one way or the next.....
    their company in the sak they appeared in turned 2 males that sexed in 72 hrs under 12/12

i know patience is key to growing the herb but MAAAN!!!
    i m fairly certian that their indicas ,very broad leafed, stocky,short(but is about 22in tall)
    really pungent(at 7 weeks) reminds me of the 1900's when that PRIMO super skunk was around........:)dont know for sure on this one..if i could figure out how to post a gallery i just might show any one interested:) any tips on that???

THANX-- GOOD GROWING