What's the Craziest Thought you ever had when you were high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Reefer Post, Aug 20, 2018.

1. "If tomatoes are a fruit, isn't ketchup a smoothie?"

2. man...taking over a small island ...have the people working for me ...keep the family as hostages to motivate the workers...by then we realised our fantasy was going a bit to far...lmao

3. yeah I have played Tropico before too ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well the craziest thing I’ve thought of is actually more of a realization. When one contemplates the universe and how light travels through it, it’s not exactly easy to figure out. But thanks to many many thought experiments (all while baked), I’ve become more aware of the workings of it all. I’ve picked up alittle knowledge about a lot of theories and facts, and without trying to preach to you too much, I encourage you all to seriously think about it and just imagine all the potentials and possibilities that the cosmos has to offer. It is profoundly eye opening and mind blowing. You probably won’t be let down.

5. That the world could someday reach peace.

That everything is ever so intricately connected to everything else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Precisely. I wish I coulda got my point across so accurately as this lol. I guess that’s what happens when I post before toking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How cool would it be if I could grow weed?

Now I am growing weed.

High ideas I guess:D

8. I smoked a bowl from a bong at my friends house, sat the bong down and then randomly said, "we are all just chemical reactions. Really complicated chemical reactions. Our bodies are like a beaker and our insides are all of the chemicals in it reacting with one another..."

Then my stoned friend responded, "please stop, you're scaring me!" :p

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1