Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the correct term for rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floating, Jun 2, 2011.

1. So I'm new to joints and I'm wondering what to call them when I'm trying to buy them. Obviously, you can't say I'm looking for joint paper haha. Are they rolling papers? Cigarette papers?

Thanks in advance!

2. Papers is pretty all inclusive. Newspapers aren't behind the counter

3. "I need a pack of blah blah papers." The first time I bought them I asked the cashier at the headshop then I felt like a fool so I did some research on the net, made me feel all knowledgeable.

4. Alright thanks haha. And yea I just didn't want to go up there looking like an idiot!

5. In a shop I call them blue cigarette papers otherwise there skins (blue rizla)

6. PS. In a head shop they are skins.

7. The correct term for rolling papers is: Rolling papers

Pretty simple really...

8. I was expecting that Paper Planes guy to come in here.

9. Some people call them "paper planes".

10. I'm never gonna go a day on this forum without hearing something that's related to Wiz Khalifa lol.

11. Fuck rolling papers get a rillo my nig

12. I ask for a pack of "Orange Zig Zags" when I buy mine at the local 711. inb4 ZIGZAG PAPERS SUCK MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME response.

13. "skins"

14. rolling papers
    /thread

15. lol yes. just walk in to the gas station and be all like "paypuhhh plannnnes boooii you know what it is."

theyre called rolling papers...

16. Call them by the brand you want. Simple aint it?

17. rolling papers don't always have weed, you can say you use it for tobacco

18. Lol I heard a kid the other day at my LHS say this to the owner. "hey brah can I get some of those clear PAPES"
    The owner and I looked at each other like wtf.
    After he sold them to him we laughed.

But really just go in and say "can I get a pack of ____ papers."
    Raws are my favorite.