What's the coolest thing you saw someone else do in highschool?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mogwai, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. HAHAHA I took woodshop for two semesters and I did the same shit. See, my teacher was a douchebag and no one liked him so we started out stealing his pens & pencils breaking them and throwing them into the suction tube to fuck with him. Then it started getting serious and we started throwing in expensive pieces of wood, screws, drillbits, etc. So by the end of the year the shop was practically stripped. After that cameras were installed so no one does it anymore.

2. ok i have a pretty good one!!!!!!!!!!!

my three friends had an indian science teacher and my friends were dicks but i was a nice guy who got pressured into joining them. During lunch my teacher leaves to get his lunch and we go into his classroom. We grab some scissors and start cutting our pubic hairs. after we each got a nice bunch we drop them on his laptop keyboard because he always eats his sandwhich while using the computer grading stuff. was funny but fucked up

3. .. Wtf

4. [quote name='"Capuchino Man"']ok i have a pretty good one!!!!!!!!!!!

my three friends had an indian science teacher and my friends were dicks but i was a nice guy who got pressured into joining them. During lunch my teacher leaves to get his lunch and we go into his classroom. We grab some scissors and start cutting our pubic hairs. after we each got a nice bunch we drop them on his laptop keyboard because he always eats his sandwhich while using the computer grading stuff. was funny but fucked up[/quote]

Faggots

5. Turn a walking,ramp into a slip and slide. It was a senior prank when I was a freshman

6. the day before 420 a bunch of times the principle would make an announcement over the loud speaker that we were all expected to "show up to class tomorrow, students AND staff, at full brain capacity..." but of course no one ever did :)

7. #67 Donutz420, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    massively hot boxing the locker room with a couple buddies, haha man when the period ended, everyone who came in were saying WTf??. and even better the teachers and gaurds came in extremely confused,the coolest part was both security guards who worked there knew me very well & knew i was a huge smoker. haha good times..

cant really think of seeing anyone do anything crazy except when i was a sophomore I witnessed very closeup a black or hispanic kid punch the main dean in the face. you didnt see him without sunglasses for the next 4-5 months, lol

8. You know this thread is borderline rule breaking at it's core, and as I see several violent posts I think I"m just going to lock it up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.