Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the coolest thing uve ever smoked out of

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hazehandler420, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I did this, it was like 5 feet long:D:smoking:

2. This made me laugh my ass off. What I love smoking out of the best is a bong full of snow. It's perfect. :bongin:

3. probrably either my gasmask...

my frriends tripple perc'd roor

a bong made from a traffic cone

a bong mad efrom a rain gauge...

a piggy bank hookah

my friends JEWKAH

4. care to elaborate?:D

5. Z.O.B dome perc..

friends dont really own qualiy things

6. I've smoked out of a teapot, a pumpkin, and a double perc water bottle bong.

7. ok well.. i wish i had pictures... i do somewhere..

u no this big tall skinny cones??? we jacked one and made a bong out of it with a slide some hosing and a glass jar... it was sick.... HUGEEE

Uhmmm my friend had a big acrylic pink piggy bank and we burned holes in it... (so it woodnt crack) and then put a big! ass bowl in the middle... and hoses in the sides... named it herb-ert!