what's the closest call to an accident you've been in when high as fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twisting Blunts, Sep 27, 2011.

1. stories please, stories!! i need some entertainment!

2. A friend of a friend Just smoked a fat joint, saving the roach. His Bitch of a sister keeps calling him to pick her up and going bitch mode because he was slightly late. Some bullshit cause all they were getting was cake mix anyway. He end up trying to shoot through an intersection and get fucking tboned. First thing he do is locate the roach on the ground and eat it real quick. Rolled the windows down and by the time the cops showed car didnt smell like weed.

3. was in panama city one year and we had gotten some hash and some goooooood good dank nugs, that smelled sooo fuckin loud aaahh. anyway, we were on the way from the east side to goto the beach with some friends that lived there. We were blasted as fuck btw from some hash and dank bowls that morning.
    this bitch decides to GO at a red light, right behind me, and im right behind a dude on a cycle and a kid on the back. we ended up getting rear ended, buzzkilled, and dooped at the same fuckin time haha
    the fuckin lady decided to take advantage of the fact that we were so blazed we had no reaction, she handed us some letter, and dipped out.
    i was so fucking pissed.

4. My bowels were a little lax but I caught myself, damn that was close.

5. i was out on my dirt bike a yamaha yz 250 riding around the back roads and mountain roads exploring when i park up beside a bench and sit down planing to smoke a fag but couldnt resist smoking a joint even doh i was riding i ended up smoking two joints of afghan kush and man i could barely walk it was such good shit anyways i stumble to my bike swing my leg over the bike and realise i really need to go for a shit so i decided to drive home which only takes 10minutes i live in the country side in ireland so nobody cares that the bike is'nt road legal and im really pushin it going home i needed to shit so bad i must half been doing close to 100kmph when i reach this slight bend with high bushes each side and a blind spot on the inside corner and i was going way to fast to slow down in time so i just let of the gas in didnt touch the breaks cause id end up locking them up if i tried to slow down quickly anyways i could easy take this little bend going that speed but once i get around theres a tractor parked in the blind spot i quickly slam the back break and some how manage to skid around it then i powered out to get the bike straight again ( completely on the wrong side of the road now) i look ahead and a landrovers coming towards me there was no way i could stop in time as i was probably still doing near 90 after powering out of the corner to save the bike so i reacted quickly and swerved around it missing it buy less then a meter was a lucky day i'd be dead if i hit it all the protection i was wearing was a motorcross helmet and motorcross gloves i learnt my lesson doh never smoke and drive well at least not on main roads with other drives so the only one you'll be hurtin is yourself and nobody else :)

6. Having a little get together for my bud's b-day, just 6 or 7 of us smoking and drinking (and playing some motherfucking ZOMBIES!). 'Bout 2 am and the host decides he's going to sleep, so everyone leaves. Walking home alone, and I fell off a curb. My glasses (scrip) fall off as I hit my head on the pavement, and go skidding across the road. Like, motherfucking main-fucking street of my city. So I bolt the fuck up, and run across this motherfucking road to grab my glasses before cars start coming. Found em, magically, and continued on my merry way home, laughing my ass off.

7. I was getting stoned with some mates, just finished one so we went on a drive. It was wet and the driver wanted to go fast so he starts speeding round roundabouts and then he gets to one, comes in wrong and fast, tries to get it straight again, the car starts skidding and he just managed to get it straight again.. Needless to say I shit myself and he started driving slower after that :D

8. Cut some guy off BAD on the road lol. He was on his phone and driving like 30 miles in a CHARGER on a road thats 50 Miles Per Hour. so i slowed down to about 25 to get some distance between us then i slammed on the gas and sped up. I got out of my lane about 60 feet before i got to him, i swerved my car real quick and WHIPPED it right infront of him

Somehow even though we were in 2 different cars , he was on the phone and we BOTH had on shades we Still managed to make eye contact as i cut his talkative ass off.

9. Almost got hit by a F250 like a week ago...Chased his ass down then he trys picking a fight for his own stupidity...

Good thing I was in a little bit of shock from him almost plowing me down because he woulda got it from me...

10. It was 12:50 on a friday night, and it was raining a couple years ago. My buddy had just smoked us out a slice, 10 fat ass bong bowls of Cali bud. I didn't know the roads we were on but I was going 50 cuz i had to be home at 1. It was a dirt road, and it was a huge ass corner.. i slammed my brakes and my tires locked up and I skidded with my friend in the passenger seat prob 60 feet off the road into a tree/rock and my car was fucked. Car did a 180 and was facing up out of this ditch at like a 70 degree angle.. if i was going any faster we would of went head on with a huge oak tree, killin us both. The cop said it was the rain and dirt, the dirt had new rocks put down all at the changing to pavement so i slid like a bitch.

Also if a car was coming the other way head on and we both would of died

11. and it was raining a couple years ago Dam your town must be dry as FUCK

12. The story is shitty to tell because GC prefers to wear "earmuffs" so they don't have to hear about other drugs, but I'm going to give it a shot:

I was sitting in the backseat of a car.
    A guy got in the driver's seat and slammed the gas pedal to the floor.
    We were headed straight for a brick wall, going 60 and still accelerating.
    I managed to slam the shifter knob into park and we skidded to a stop in front of the wall.

Scary experience.

13. I was hill jumping with no lights on no street lights either I was on another drug I can't mention but I kept turning off and on the lights and almost ran into a on coming car.

14. I was coming back from in and out with some friends. I was driving on the freeway on the far right lane, thank god there was a shoulder. This guy who was in my blind spot starts getting in my line, i merge into the right shoulder. I really didn't see this happening i was really high and all i can say is that someone was watching my back, i just automatically moved over to the shoulder then i realized THEN that someone got in my lane.

15. idk i;ve never had any close calls when stoned (knock on wood)

i tend to drive slower i guess?! I pay more attention to whats on the radio then driving though... hmm idk

16. that driver had 'drank' alot of coke, amiright?

17. I was on this semi busy freeway ish road. Goin to eat steak. I come to this light and I'm the second car back. Well a light about 150 ft ahead turned green, and for some reason the two first cars at our intersection go when our lights still red and I'm like wtf?? Then one of them got hit kinda hard and pushed back towards me, almost hit my car. Scary fuckin night I had bowls n shit and wasn't in a good mode to be talkin to the po po.

18. Once I almost fell off my second story balcony. Another time, my brother, a friend, and I were taking hits from a pocket vape while driving and we almost got hit by a car.

19. Probably when I was on the highway in really really hard rain and a car going 80 ( I was doing 65) flies by me and about a minute later gets in a crash and everyone slammed on their brakes. I ended up locking my brakes and nearly hitting a car but luckily I got traction and got onto the shoulder and slid, scary.
    That and idiots trying to change lanes like they're in a race car when I'm right next to them and I had to drive in the median to avoid getting hit.

I hate other drivers.

20. It was five o clock /an the rain maid the ground moist. And I was driving aimlessly through thus dense fog that was my heart. God taught me how to live but you taught me how to die. I walk through the valley and the shadow of death and I fear no evil because I am the badest mother fucker in that damn valley.