Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the cheapest Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jh420, Feb 17, 2012.

1. what's the cheapest Vape that I can get online? preferably small, has 24 hour shipping and is less than $50. thanks

2. #2 Blazing 420, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    Post deleted. See other post

3. Any vape under $50 dollars will not satisfy you

Vaporizing is 300% about quality. The cheapest i would reccomend is $100 which is the Magic Flight Launch Box. Many people like it, very discreet, portable, but not a huge hitter. whip only

Next would be Da Buddha. A desktop vape, although it can be portable just not while on, heavy hitter. whip only

Edit-Please do not buy some cheap chinese vape off ebay. I promise you if you do right when you get it and try it you will be very dissapointed and remember me telling you not to buy it

4. Idk about that comment. It depends you could get a good vape for $50 if you find the right one. Maybe a used MLfb or idk just look around on different websites.

5. Ubie vape or vapor genie, both under 50 and fairly good vapes.

6. The MFLB hits pretty weak, i can't imagine a sub-$50 vape being worse. So for what reason? I've heard alot of vapers trash them due to materials alone...not a good reason and should say so. While their not as great as the top ones, i've heard some say they're decent but idk.

7. carve out a light bulb if you don't give a shit about your lungs

lol

8. What choo talking bout Willis!

9. I'd advise you to wait until you've saved up enough money to buy a decent vape. Buying a cheap one is not a good idea.

10. Get the easy vape, it's a knock off model of the vapor bros and only $50 to $60 I believe. I own one and it gets the job done, it's cheap so what do you expect?

11. Vapor Genie, maybe. But it's totally worth it (The steel metal pipe for 70)

12. i bought a vape off ebay for 36 bucks it had free shipping too and its a really good vape to my surprise

13. What is the ubie like? I have ordered 18 of them for $150, £90ish and plan to sell them

14. the reason it would be worse is probly because youd be inhaling alot of fumes your not wanting. who knows what all is in those cheap vapes

15. A spoon and a straw.

16. Go look at amazon. They have some box vapes that are under $50. Yes a lot of people will say they are sketchy but a lot of people that own them say they work fine. Biggest issue is that the temp gauge is off sometimes.

17. why is everyone saying that the MFLB hits weak? It has the potential to hit very, very hard. You just have to become experienced and get the technique down, and grind your bud very fine. The further you can push it without combusting, the harder it'll hit. At this point, i can vape an entire trench thoroughly in 4-6 hits. I've used a good desktop vape before, at high temp, and it didn't hit nearly as hard as my MFLB (with good technique and fine bud).

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1GLz8eii-s]Ubie Doobie Doo - YouTube[/ame]

19. I cancelled the order but defiantly going to buy at least one because although it takes a while to heat up, that looks good. Cheers man

20. Dude I recommend you go for the da Buddha or mflb by saving up a little , well worth the money.. Anything else it's just better to buy weed