Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the biggest steam roller youve ever smoked out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thatcrazydude, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Over spring break when my friends and I were chillen down south on the beach we got to talking about making a steam roller. They were talking about making one out of cardboard tubes and what not when I realized that if you stuck a bowl in the end of a noodle you could make it into a giant motherfucking steam roller. We then proceeded to smoke out of the noodle by sticking my friends fat ass pipe in one end and pulling it out as a slide esque thing. Regardless the noodle hit like a beast and it was fucking sweet. You guys ever smoke out of a steam roller bigger than a 4 ft noodle?

2. Hey man, that sounds crazy! Its funny you should bring this up, I just bought a 50$ thick glass steamroller, its 2 feet long, and you palm one end as the carb. Its almost so big that you need someone else to light it for you to appropriately corner and whatever. It was the biggest one me or my friends had ever seen and it hits harder than any of our 170$ bongs, the smoke is so thick its literally impossible to clear.

But nothing beats a 4 foot noodle man. Take care. :wave:

3. on my cousins i think 16th bday we decided to make one..well we were all stoned out of our minda but i thought"wait a minute,why not tape paper towel rolls together" haha so we did..i think we ended up taping 10 together..any one knows thats huge..haha i took a small hit i thought,i thought i was gunna die..i think i had more smoke in my body than oxygen haha:hello::cool:

4. But nothing beats a 4 foot noodle man. Take care. :wave:[/QUOTE]

hahaha^^ :D

5. didnt quite do that right ^

6. My friends custom steamroller

about 3 feet long, calls it the "Donkey Dong"

took one hit..... it actually hurt to clear the entire chamber. I then proceeded to get really, really high, even though i've built a bit of a tolerance

Steamrollers FTW

7. We made one out of an 8ft long cardboard tube. Had to have someone else hold the end of it and light it so you could take your hit (Theres no way you could clear the whole thing lol). It was awesome. Called it Big Bertha.

8. ha damn nice dude, sounds like i might hack up a lung or something like that

9. haha, you definatly hacked up a lung. You took the biggest rip possible and passed it on lol. Could go to like 4 people before the thing was cleared. Waste of weed, but it was fun as fuck lol.

10. we had a red 4 foot acrylic bong, that broke off right at the top of the fishbowl.

So it was about 3.5 feet long after that, and we melted a hole in it and stuck a metal bowl in there.

Viola! a 3 and a half foot steamroller!

11. 2 foot glass bong, accidentally pulled the downstem out. still a smooth hit, though

12. When I was a teenager my neighbor and I made one out of a 4' long cardboard tube. Fucking harsh, I can't believe I was ever so stupid as to smoke out of that thing.