Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the biggest nug youve bought? Post pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Half a O. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389408822.436113.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. #3 mrsilly, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    I grew this
    [​IMG]

And this

[​IMG]

I have grown larger. Just notice the bought part, I kinda bought them lol.

3. Those look pretty dank, although technically the top one isn't a nug.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah the top one is a freakin plant lmao.
    And I've gotten 3.7 gram nugs before. Lol it was trippy but broke down perfect

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411574.214839.jpg 3.7~ give or take

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name="TonioD49" post="19318114" timestamp="1389411784"]Thats half an ounce? Barely bigger than your hand? I've had nuts twice as big that didn't weigh that much.[/quote] Dense as fuck.

7. #10 mrsilly, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Very good it is the same nug! Before and after. Lmao

8. Show us on the scale or it didn't happen.

9. [quote name="mrsilly" post="19318445" timestamp="1389416337"]Show us on the scale or it didn't happen.[/quote] That was a while ago lol.. Plus I could care less if some people on a forum believe me or not. I know what it was and thats all that matters (;

10. I swooped up a oz awhile back from a grower it was one big cola weighed 32 grams he gave me the extra said he couldn't bring him self to break off the 4 grams had to put it in a grocery bag cuz it wouldn't fit in a baggy lol

11. I've posted this nug before but this one was huge

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. 7.2 grams :)

Attached Files: