What's the biggest/most important thing you've forgotten becuase of getting high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Lex, Aug 26, 2007.

1. WOW OMG I JUST PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. i was a freshman, and i wa planning to go and hook up with a very beutiful junior girl.....
    mani was realy in good with her....untill 5 pm comes around, and im like OH shit

high as hell, way to late, and bummed..

but the good thing for me, was that she got pregnet some time after that, and ya that coulda been my kid

so Smoke weed it could save u

3. hahahahaha, i had to litterally lol at that one i do that all the time.

anyway one time i was cooking a top ramen soup. i put the water on, let it boil, smoked a bowl and put the soup in. i smoked some more while waiting for it to cook when all of a sudden a friend of mine that i hadnt seen in like 6 months even though he lives a block away from me comes over. we start chillin outside and i was suprised to see him and had alot to talk about so i forgot about the soup. were out their like an hour than we go back in, he goes in first than goes " *sniff* is something burning???" and i see that the soup has boiled away and the noodles were burnt to shit, they were all soggy and gross lookin in the center than there was a fat ring of burnt black noodles around it. i scrape it all out but couldnt get the last bit of black shit out of their so i tossed it.

it wasnt so much that i was high that i forgot about it, it was because my friend that i hadnt seen in while was over. :eek: