What's the biggest marijuana activist group?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 2MuchSkunk2Nite, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I've been thinking about donating some money to help push the agenda of legalization. Which company is bigger and better NORML or MPP? Are they basically the same thing and if so why don't they join together?

I'm just trying to decide which one would be better off donating money to. If there is even a difference between the two.

2. NORML for sure.

3. I would say mpp but NORML I respect a whole lot better. There straight to the point, dont suger coat anything, and are just better all around. Not to say the MPP is bad or anything but I folow NORML alot more and give them alot more respect.

I would go with NORML.

4. After my very recent experience with MPP, I would choose to support NORML in a heartbeat.
    MPP was seeking patient testimony for the MN bill and I expressed an interest, as did others I know. Their communications with us was horrible. I received more information and help from state reps and administrators than I did from MPP. I hate to throw a pro-MJ organization under the bus, but they did not inspire any confidence in me at all. Things like their 'Party and the Playboy Mansion" make me wonder how much they are profiting and how much they are helping. :confused:

5. That girl in the MPP videos is really cute, but I go with NORML as well.