Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the biggest joint/blunt you seen or rolled

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColorsNstuff, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I rolled 1/8 into a joint the other day and it got me thinking whats the biggest joint or blunt that youve rolled or seen. Post pics if you have them!

Attached Files:

2. That's a fatass J dude!

I've smoked a 7 gram blunt. It burned forever.

3. I saw a video on you tube where this guy rolled a quarter into a blunt it was retartedly wastefull

4. well I dont think you'd roll a Q into a blunt if you were trying to conserve..

5. It was this rapper trying to show off

6. That cant be an 8th in that joint... but idk.

7. I promise you it was

8. Brown paper sack plus exacto knife put a half in that blunt #Overkill

9. It was my dealer trying to show off.

10. I rolled an eighth joint as well as smoked it all to myself. shit burned for almost 25 minutes.
    on my birthday I'm gonna try to tackle a 5 gram blunt.

11. Will you invite me?

12. #12 The Golden Spiral, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    I smoke an 8th blunt like every two weeks when I see a good friend. Shit fucks you up. I feel anything more than that won't really get you much higher, just more tired, which doesn't really let you appreciate your high IMHO
    But of course there's a time and place for everything, Am I right?

13. Personally I think the biggest I've seen/smoked was 5-6 grams. Last 4/20 though me and my friends were rollin slice (eighth) blunts fa dayyys

14. Blazed an oz on new years eve with about 4-5 friends, i think there was 10 joints/ blunts in total with a few triple wideboy Ls lol, i reckon 8-9g the biggest

15. Hey, you guys remember when Cheech and Chong were on vinyl and some albums came with rolling papers that were the same size as the record's jacket? yall remember those? Huh? naw, ya'll dont remember... you could roll a joint just like in Up in Smoke. Labrador i belive it was?

16. I haven't smoked something bigger than a 4 gram blunt (with a single cigarello) but I've been to a party where people took 4 dutch's and combined them and rolled a half o in a blunt, and smoked it.

17. Ive been a part of two different ounce blunts

18. Yep ive seen one. My freinds sister had the album and paper.

The biggest J i ever saw was about 15 years ago, it was a true Chonger. A freind rolled what i think was an ounce. If i remember correctly he used 22 rolling papers ! It was ridiculous, about 12 inches long and an inch thick. The best part was the next morning i woke up and noticed we only smoked about two inches of the whole thing between 5 people ! Hahaa! This guy was actually going out with my freinds sister (the one with the album) but she wouldnt let us use the paper from the record.

19. Fattest I've worked with are two eighth blunts