whats the biggest fuck up you've made (or somebody you know) when you were baked??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J.Raptor, Jul 15, 2011.

1. i think everyone can agree they've done something stupid and probably funny as hell when they were ripped out of their mind.

the best story i can think wasnt actually something i did but was my friend last week....we were taking hits out of his bong of some DANK afghooie and we get the munchies and decide to get some dairy queen ice cream. so we're driving from the spot and park at dq (which is in the ghetto). get our ice cream. come back to the truck and dude left his doors unlocked.....with the keys in the ignition:eek:

2. Put the milk in the pantry and cereal in the fridge. In high school. ¡Mom was like what the hells wrong with you!

3. When I was 15 I left my bag of dank on the kitchen table and my dad found it...and smokes it.... And got mad at me. But did comment on how good the weed was.

4. When I first started smoking cigs I remember I accidently threw a cigarette that was still partially lit in a trash can in front of a grocery store. When I came out the fire department was there and the flames were like 10 feet high. I laughed and got out of there.

5. haha sometimes i pour the milk and cereal into the bowl and take the cereal box back to the couch with me

6. I burned down someones shed... ooops

not on purpose

7. Not big enough?

Leaving my Gravity bong in the high school sink to take an emergency duke in same bath. One person bath thought door was locked.

Teacher came in, found it, questioned the shit out of me. Then Threw it in the trash.
    Couldn't prove it was mine plus i was shitting. I said i didnt have time to examine what was in the sink. I was concentrating on not crapping my britches.

8. #8 CoRBeaR, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Did it earlier today. Too high for own good.

9. if anything, it gives you a good laugh, as long as you were the only who saw

10. Must kill dog from spreading the word

11. i do that when im not high... aint that normal?

12. Dropped the bowl and 80% of the bud spilled out.

It was the darkest hour of my smoking career. Still have nightmares about it sometimes.

Not really, but I did feel pretty shitty about it at the time.

13. I fingered some random girl I was dancing with. She was pretty damn sexy though, and I was a lil drunk too ;) but still it's just some random girl.... :eek:

14. #14 Dylanzs, Jul 15, 2011
    I remember you

15. Left a huge brownie on the table and my dog ate it she hasn't been the same since she's on like permastoned hahah! My parents took her to the vet to see if she was sick the vet couldn't find anything hahah

16. I hate it when my iMom gets mad too...:p

17. I came in a tissue and left it on my roomies desk, then his dog ate it

18. #18 Verdurous, Jul 15, 2011
    Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

19. had a crystal catcher grinder and had saved up 2 months worth of crystals to make a pure bong hit....loads up the bowl and guess what...i drop it....

that why i'm on anti-depressants LOL

20. ive put the microwave on numerous times and forgot to put the food in it