Whats the Biggest Buzzkill you have ever had when you were stoned or high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OnlyThaBest, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Please list a story or something?

Mine would probably be the time I got baked at school for the first time. My eyes got so damn red :smoking: , and all the people that knew told everyone and it all got around and everyone was coming up to me scaring the shit out of me. It was awful, Its hard to describe sorry.

2. I lose? :laughing:

Did something with the cops really happen to you, or are you just saying that would be?

3. Being high at school is an automatic buzzkill. School is always a buzzkill.

One time some weird guy from school wanted to smoke with me and my friends, so we were passing the blunt around and all of a sudden the guy shoves his hand down his pants and starts scratching his balls furiously. It was quite awkward and gross. We basically ditched him afterwards.

Another time we smoked out some newbie from my school, he pitched in a 25 and we bought an eigth, rolled a few blunts, sparked it up and after a few weak hits the dude starts freaking out, bitching about cotton mouth and how he needs water and he's going to die and blah blah blah. We were by the Chicago river and eventually he gets down on his knees and starts drinking the disgusting river water. We're all just like

[​IMG]

so we took the rest of the weed and left. The guy only got 2 or 3 pathetic hits, and we kept all the bud.

4. Haha you win on that last one :hello:

Keep em' coming

5. After smoking a bong with a couple of friends i come home to find out my mom found my stash and fed it to the dogs.

6. Oh damn that is a buzzkill, one time I was hitting a bowl in my bathroom and my mom walks upstairs and goes "What are you doing?" I forget to respond and I open the door. With the piece in my hand and smoke billowing out of my mouth. Lost my stash with 100$ worth of contraband and bud.

7. dogs die from eating marijuana

8. Its was only half a zip between 3 dogs

9. #9 newbienewton, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    How about them bears, huh?

10. Definitely being at a party out on the parking lot in the apartments. 20-30 people and two kids get into a fight and my friend knocked the kid out on the cement. Blood everywhere and of course the cops show up. We had madd weed and were drinking. A few underages were there too. So we're all getting questioned blazed and drunk. Definitely a huge buzz kill. No arrests were made though! :)

11. Sorry guys I'm new here. Just trying to get the just of the rules. Just curious anything I should know important, why can't i post videos?

12. You can't show videos of animals getting high or being high.

13. lol why would she ask what you were doing if you were in the bathroom? who would ever ask that hahhaha

14. high at taco bell with 2 friends, check my phone only to see i had a message from my phone. she says i need to call her or shes coming to get me, i call her she tells me she found a bag with a tiny bit of kief in my drawer while i was gone and shes coming to get me. i put in eyedrops and get in her car. was pretty interesting, because she was lecturing me on not blazing...while i was high. yet she had no idea i was high. but ya that definitly killed my buzz.

15. Haha TacoBell late night munchies :hello:

16. o i know man. worst part was i couldnt finish my food :(

17. The most recent one was saturday...Me and a couple friends had a get together to celebrate the mini ramp we just built. skated all day and this one dude, who was eating all day sense i arrived which was around 1. skated most the day up until it started to rain. after my friend's mom crashed we went and got an 8th and rolled a fattt ass blunt. we had a fairly big circle going that kepted getting smaller and smaller. finally it was me two friends and this new kid left...he kid was freaking out hardcore by this point saying hes dying but he kepted hitting when it got to him. afterwards he goes insides and eats three bowls of ramen, a shit ton of fudge and brownies for about an hour straight. then he disappears and this one chick goes to check on him. hes hugging the toliet throwing his guts up so we get him some water and check on him every so often. he finally stops throwing up and passes out. my friend and I go in and wake him up and tell him hes gotta clean up the bathroom and he starts bitch us out saying we made him throw up and shit. he goes in and passes out in the living room floor while the rest of us debate what to do. we finally get this kid up and convined him hes just super ripped and ate wayy to much and he goes in and cleans up a quarter of his own vomit and passes out again. the rest of us desided to clean it and give him shit every time he wants to smoke.

moral of the story, dont smoke blunts with bitches!

18. ive had this spider that slipped into my room somehow , for me im terriefied from those motherfuckers , i cant look at them when im sober so imagine how i feel when im high haha , he came over my desk and onto the top of my monitor and start walking back and forth , i was so freaked out and that fucker killed my buzz...

other than that i do not think i have ever had another buzz kill , what can i say im a peaceful smoker :smoke:

19. I don't get buzz kills for some reason. It's like it doesn't matte what happens i'm able to stay high.