What's the better deal?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Nga86, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I am in a bit of a hurry and wasn't sure where to ask this... Feel free to move this mods, if this is in the wrong place.

I can get 2 grams of shake with no seeds or stems, no leaves, just broken up bits of dank, but not much kief with 2 grams of some very good dank for $40, or I can get 3.7 grams of the same very good dank for $50. Money is a bit tight, so what would you guys do? I've had the shake before and was very satisfied.

2. buy a bigger quantity and sell back to trusted people whenever possible, take the shake. if it's as you say the shake is best imo, since less humidity makes up for the lost keif

3. 5.7 grams $90
    ask him how much for all of it?
    tell him 65

if not depends on YOUR situation.
    do you need to save the extra $10?
    do you like shake? has the shake spoiled? if that makes any sense to you....is it old?

for me i would go with the 3.7 for $50. if you divid each other you get more weight per dollar. the stems dont take up to much. plus it is still intact, unlike shake;where as, all the crystals fall out
    if its seedy, go witht he shake. if there is only 1 or 2 seeds, take the sack, plus the seeds and grow the seeds.
    now you get high, plus you got something that will get you high at the end of the school year win-win

4. He came down on the price by 5 dollars for the straight dank and is gonna deliver from an hour away. I am going with that option. Unfortunately, I've never gotten any seeds in any of my dank sacks, believe it or not... Never asked for any though lol

5. Legit

Attached Files: