Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best you've smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by urzaguilt, Mar 27, 2008.

1. i was just wondering what was the best you people have smoke

for me it was this strain i called The Creeper (i dont know the actuall name for it)
    I called it the creeper because you would take one hit and feel fine then like 5 min. later you'll be blasted. you would stay blasted for about an hour or so then just feel high.

i have also had many other good strains such as strawberry cough, hydro(real hydro), bubblegum kush, kush, purple haze, silver haze, haze, blueberry, white widow, strawberry x haze, "dank nugg", and many others but The Creeper was far better than all of them

p.s. we called it the creeper because the high would just creep up on you

2. elvis or supersilver haze...theres so many good ones just cant decide. i just remembering being numb off the ssh.

3. I know what you are talking about with The Creeper, and we also called it the same thing, although I didn't know if that was it's proper name.

I smoked 4 or 5 quick bowls and I didn't feel a thing for almost 10 minutes. I was starting to get pissed, and right as I said, "This weed fucking sucks", *BAM* I was trapped in a music video with no music and I couldn't get out. So I made my own music. And it was fucking amazing.

4. Kali Mist. real creeper like above would walk around and you would slowly notice a change in perspective than it would hit you like an 18 wheeler. Also a huge upper.

5. thats exactly what happened to my freind. we went to a local bird sacturary and smoke 3 hits between 3 ppl. we walked bout 10 min into the place so it took bout 15 to get out. we were leaving my freind who was driving(never smoked this before) was like damn i'm pissed im not even.....then he went silent....then he said "i shouldn't be driving, im f***ing baked"

6. I have never thrown up on the Ganj
    BUT!
    I did come close one time
    and it was due to this tricky little strain called The Creep
    or Creeper, Sleeper Cell
    Lots of names
    same shit 99% of the time
    My friend came over to my garage one night with a half O of it
    and said we were gonna have a good night
    but anyway, i was unaware the grade of bud we had gotten
    so i proceeded to pull myself GB after GB for about 45 minutes
    and when i wasnt in rotation we would pack the bowl
    Also this was over a summer where my tolerance was that of a bull rhino
    first ten minutes- nothing
    20 minutes - nothing
    30 minutes - WTF this is shit
    around the 45 - 50 minute mark- I was a fucking trainwreck

it was a crazi body high....but it really took it to the head too
    i'm guessing a mostly indica hybrid
    but i was down for the count outside in the grass after about an hour and a half

We then made a rule that you had to explain what strain or type you are bringing to smoke

it was definately an experience
    a true check of my limits...
    However i did not break our Sacred rules of smoking

1. No Vomitting
    2. No Sleeping with shoes on
    3. No Drool
    i did horribly bruise my arms and legs trying to find my way to the other end of my house

I have not gotten my hands on The Creeper since...but i would to try a more controlled set up next time
    to say the least.

7. I googled kali mist and it looks just like the shiz i had, does it have a sweet smell to it, and how much does it cost a quater

8. yeah samething with me once i had and it was gone it was gone for good

9. 1. Purple Diesel
    2. Sour Diesel
    3. Jack Herrer

10. I think of creeper as a type or weed. Anyway, Sour Deisel, Sensi Star, and OG Kush are some of the best strains I've had.

11. purple kush and a white widow/blueberry cross man ooooooh man that was the shit!

12. Sour diesel is the fucking shit and i love it

just an FYI

13. it was called twisted sister from humbolt at the dispensary it was Amsterdam Cheese X Blueberry OG shit was fire and had hints of purps in it

14. Humble berry.
    from humboldt.
    it smelled and tasted like berry bubblegum.
    couldnt finish the second bowl. between two people.

15. For me, I had OG Diesel a few months ago that was ridiculous. It was a nice combo of the best qualities of OG Kush and Sour Diesel.

16. Best Quality: Jack Herrer
    Favorite High: TrainWreck (i love indicas :D)

17. Atomic Northern Lights most potent and delicious I've ever smoked, I was getting it from a grower who had been growing that specific strain for 10+ years, and he said this certain batch he had was the final product of years of work on perfecting it.

I've smoked White Widow, and Train Wreck, and this ATL was better indeed.

18. Probly this Trainwreck I am smoking on right now. I'm an every day all day smoker and this stuff gets me high after 2-3 hits for several hours. Absolutely covered in crystals.

Second place is the OG Kush I had about 2 months ago. Crazy stuff.

19. dude called it huckleberry or somthin it was some fire was the only 1 hit it quitta i ever had

20. I grew some AK that put goosbumps on my head with each toke, then after 3 minutes I was INCAPACITATED, just glued to the sofa