Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Best Weed Youve Ever Smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMindFreak, Mar 23, 2014.

1. For me it was OG Kush, some friends and I picked up an 1/8th from a new dealer. We only smoked about a gram between the 5 of us but that was enough. We were all sitting around the room in a circle, like That 70's Show and were dying of laughter for about 3 hours. We ended up eating 5 bags of chips that night haha.

2. There was this one strain that I got from a club that doesn't exist anymore in LA. It made you so drowsy and the high was incredible. Haven't been able to find weed that does that since.

3. #3 ~Anton~, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Headband it's a mix of og kush, master kush and sour diesel. OMG I have never had anything better I was in fucking space after like .2 it was crazy if i closed my eyes I felt like I was soaring through the stars. If u get a chance don't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Banana Kush and White Widow

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Pineapple Chunk.  Tastes great and gives a great high.  Great combination of head and body.

6. The best weed is the kind that doesn't get you too messed up. You'll know it when you see it too. It's nothing like the regular 'dank' weed around your town. You can keep smoking it and you won't really feel anything. But trust me it's doing a lot. I hate weed that just plain old fucks you up. I want to be relaxed and mellow, not stupid and unable to chill you know.

7. #7 iVapeTooMuch, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    The strongest was either Trainwreck when I was a freshman in high school with my cousin or Nightmare Dream a few years ago that I got off my friend.
    I had a super low tolerance my freshman year and I took a bong rip of Trainwreck. Done. I laid on my couch with my arm hanging off and soon I felt it pulsating then in an instant I was a blood cell in my arm and rushed into my heart. I could see everything and it was purely amazing.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.