Whats the best weed u have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by hundogg420, Sep 4, 2006.

1. :smoking: For me it was purple bud with a blue looking swirl in it. I have no idea where it was grown but im geussing here in illinos cuz supposibly his buddy grew it but i dont know.

2. Blue looking swirl in weed?

That sounds more like describing a piece..Mine was Ak-47, dont really get name strains around here, always just dank :)

3. yea belive it or a not a blue swirl this was how potent it was 1st of all one hit and ur gone 2nd my eyes were past red there jsut about purple like i was smoking some crack or some shit lol

4. most potent has probably been Mr. Nice(g-13 x hash plant), which tested at over 27% thc

my favorite high though(and it was still damn strong) was kali mist or super silver haze x sour diesel

5. Best bud I ever smoked was from my best friends Dad. There were three of us who wanted to smoke but we couldn't find any weed, so our friend nipped a tiny nugget from his Dad's stash. There was only enough for us to get two hits each, but we got rediculously blazed. I have no idea what kind of weed it was but it was the second highest I have ever been, and we were all pretty experienced smokers at that point.

6. Back when I could find name strains...I had something crossed with Juicy Fruit, but it was the crystalliest shit I had ever seen. I had been smoking a couple months or so and after sharing one little bowl with a friend I was ripped. I got out of the car to piss on a tree and had to hold onto it to stand up.

7. this stuff I just got last week is pretty damn good. It doesn't look like it, but one hit of this stuff is more than enough to get you ripped. I got pretty bored one night and smoked about a gram in one sitting. I just wound up passing out on my sofa and coming to at about 3am wondering where the ice in my bong went.

8. best weed i ever smoked..was afghani from a medical co op out here.

it made me so happy....and the body high felt like i was getting massaged all over and getting head.

best strain ever lol

9. I think the best weed I've ever had is the Sour Diesel I have right now

Gets me so high, I'm literally nervous when packing a big bowl of it

10. I smoked a blunt of shwag, got dizzy for 10 minutes then passed out with a headache.

Do i win?