Whats the best website to order SEEDS????

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BigC80, Oct 16, 2011.

1. :rolleyes:Whats the best website to order seeds?..& what is a good strain with a big yeild for outdoor & a good fertilizer brand to use
    ?? :rolleyes:Thanks so much for ur help

2. Depends on who you are talking to.
    You should just learn the basics, and apply the principles.
    Find a strain you like, and just order it from a reputable site; I use attitude's seed bank and so far their seeds have been acceptable. A local dude(for me) sells some clockwork orange's I am in love with; Riot seedbank.
    Most strains say whether or not they are high yielders, and if they are better indoor or outdoor. Research a bit up on the array of strains you select to see which really IS good outdoor and which really DOES yield, as opposed to the seedbank's hype.

As for ferts, just remember under ferting is better than over; PH is important; ECC/TDS is important; Flush before each watering. Most fertilizers are different combinations of the same crap; find something cheap with an array of all you need; make sure micronutrients exist in the mix as flushing will flood these out of soil. See if you want something water soluble, or longer lasting/slower working organics. If you go for organics, make sure you inoculate the root zone with something to help break down the organics, if the fert doesn't come with a live culture.
    Every different fert has some things good about it, some things bad about it. Again, I'd just choose something cost effective and learn the nuances of that fert on your plant.