What's the best website to get your news?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 341238, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I've used BBC for quite a while, I want something new. None of that fox or cnn stuff please hah.

2. Ahh I've heard of this before, my father goes on it quite a bit. :wave:

3. They all lie.

lol I'm waiting for someone to suggest al jazeera.. which is hilarious because they're no better than faux. I dont trust networks that disable ratings and comments on their youtube videos :D

4. I just use Yahoo lol.

5. Not a huge fan of alex jones to be honest i think hes alittle crazy but he does show passion and tells the truth how it is.

But the alex jones show

6. GC the place to be for shootings and MJ laws

7. Yes exactly they tell the story how they see and how they want people to feel about it. Media is pretty bad but there may be a couple good ones I haven't looked at.

8. I like to browse globalissues.org

9. i get most of my news from grasscity. not purposely though.

i wouldn't recommend it.

10. I make a circuit of my news sites on a daily basis. You can't count on just one source to keep you properly informed.

I frequent BBC, News Australia, CNN, and Google News. And I check in on the NT News multiple times a day, but the local stuff is.... well, here's a clip:

This is how news is reported on a daily basis up here. God Bless the Territory :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

11. The newspaper!

Huffington post is alright too.

12. bbc are really bad. So are pretty much all the others. When a new story comes about like 9/11, aurora batman or the recent boston marathon story I usually assume it's fabricated psy op stuff so better to avoid mainstream media which spout the official line.

13. Christian Science Monitor.

Very unbiased, believe it or not!!!

14. I only like BBC's nature documentaries.

15. Not the huffing ton post lol. Lol lol

16. Social Media keeps me up to date with the news whether I want it to or not.