Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best way to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr.kush42o, Aug 26, 2009.

1. i was woundering what the best way to blaze:confused:

2. It depends on the situation and basically what you like to do the most.
    I change it up quite often

3. Blunts, fosho. And welcome to the City!

4. Ignoring the wasting of weed, i love joints; it's a personal preference. Though, since you asked for the BEST, i'm going to have to say "whatever you like most".

I've tried pipe and joints. I can't comment on any other methods,.

See also: What's your favorite way to toke up. There's probably already a couple threads like that. See also: Best way to get high so you're not ruling out edibles!

5. waterfall bong, good high and fast do 2-3 hits and your good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7fcbBLkqkw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

and no thats not me

6. you dont got vaporizing on there =P thats the best way to get high but its allways fun to roll 2 or 3 blunts and just chill with people

7. Blunts/Bongs for me.

8. I picked bongs but if i had enuf weed to roll some blunts i wud probably. Or juss smoke an equal amount of weed as the blunt through a bong. Its a hard one.